👍🏻2022 Texas A&M Aggies Thread👍🏻

Stoney

Another FSU stat.  Fisher was the HC from 2010 to 2017.

FSU draftees:

2013  11

2014   7

2015  11

2016   2

2017   4

2018   6

2019   2

2020   1

2021   4 (not sure how many of these were actually recruited by Fisher).

He certainly started out strong but eventually faded.

4 hours ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Another FSU stat.  Fisher was the HC from 2010 to 2017.

FSU draftees:

2013  11

2014   7

2015  11

2016   2

2017   4

2018   6

2019   2

2020   1

2021   4 (not sure how many of these were actually recruited by Fisher).

He certainly started out strong but eventually faded.

He also wasn't coaching/developing the guys after 2017- they were being coached by Taggard, so it's hard to say too much about that... 

Edited by JohnnyFootball

1 minute ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I just assumed. You spend your weekends/nights trolling a forum where people are trying to discuss football. You've addmitted to it.... Just figured you didn't have much going on.

I have more irons in the fire than you could imagine, Johnny .... I just love messing with you pro aggy / anti Longhorn types who think the aggys will ever be a better program than UT ... TEXAS will always be your DADDY ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I have more irons in the fire than you could imagine, Johnny .... I just love messing with you pro aggy / anti Longhorn types who think the aggys will ever be a better program than UT ... TEXAS will always be your DADDY ....

I'll take your word for it. Just figured with how you spend your nights/weekends trolling a forum you didn't have much going on. Actions speak louder than words. 🤷‍♂️🤣

1 hour ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I'll take your word for it. Just figured with how you spend your nights/weekends trolling a forum you didn't have much going on. Actions speak louder than words. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Yes, it does Johnny, yes it does .... 😂

7 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Huge missed offsides that led to the block of this kick. The SEC apologized. Much like LSU last year and that LSU offsides in like 2014. How do you miss offsides? There are 2 officials looking down the line. 

I remember watching this live and thinking that the snap and hold looked good so it much have just been a free release for the guy who made the block. Huge missed call. 

You aggy faithful are really a hoot .... it's ok for y'all to come over to the Longhorn thread and troll about the Texas QB situation, recruits, Sark and other perceived shortcomings but it gets under your skin when someone comes over here and does the same  .... just thought I would give you some of your own medicine .... I guess it's too much for you aggys to take .... 🤣 

I'll give ya'll a break and see if Jumbo can right the ship ... 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

You aggy faithful are really a hoot .... it's ok for y'all to come over to the Longhorn thread and troll about the Texas QB situation, recruits, Sark and other perceived shortcomings but it gets under your skin when someone comes over here and does the same  .... just thought I would give you some of your own medicine .... I guess it's too much for you aggys to take .... 🤣 

I'll give ya'll a break and see if Jumbo can right the ship ... 

And here I thought you had so many other hobbies that it wouldn’t pain you to stop spending your nights and weekends trolling here. Yet here you are crying about it. Poor Kirt. 

• LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

And here I thought you had so many other hobbies that it wouldn’t pain you to stop spending your nights and weekends trolling here. Yet here you are crying about it. Poor Kirt. 

I'm not the one crying about anything ... that would be you aggys ....

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Saw him in a cast earlier this week. Figured that was the case. Hate it for him. 

It stinks. I don’t know what you do after Bama. Stick with King? Turn the keys over to Weigman?

• Mr. P locked this topic