👍🏻2022 Texas A&M Aggies Thread👍🏻

Stoney

2 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

We know you pretend that you're having fun. But your little crying here all the time speaks for itself. We know that nobody cares to be around you any more so you're relegated to coming here to troll. But  who can blame them? It'll be okay, bud. 

:bait: .....  :rofl:

Stoney
This post was recognized by Stoney!

"Being respectful to senior citizens is always cool in my book."

JohnnyFootball was awarded the badge 'Problem Solver' and 500 points.

54 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

:bait: .....  :rofl:

Yes. It’s been established that you’re pretending you’re totally owning those aggy trolls. But everyone here can see that you’re absolutely delusional in your old age. Reality has more than passed you by. 😂

Every time you post in this thread, you prove more and more how much we live rent free in your head. You're old and wasting away, and all you can think about is how A&M occupies your small brain. 

Edited by JohnnyFootball
  • LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yes. It’s been established that you’re pretending you’re totally owning those aggy trolls. But everyone here can see that you’re absolutely delusional in your old age. Reality has more than passed you by. 😂

:bait: .... 😂 😂 :rofl:

41 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yep. I'm not impressed with OSU. 

I also think Bama is on upset alert against Tennessee. 

Bama is going to lose a regular season game, maybe 2? I could see Tennessee knocking them off. That’s my upset this week in the pick’em.

52 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Bama will locked in for Tennessee. I don’t think that will be a loss unless Bryce Young doesn’t play.

I like Tennessee in this game. I just feel like Bama is due for a loss. They have escaped by the skin of their teeth twice already, and a good Tennessee team in Neyland is a perfect storm if you ask me. 

Edited by ETXfan16

1 minute ago, Lhornfan said:

So since some of you Aggies are on here, who starts at QB next week. Hard to believe texags puts Weigman on the front page without some type of inside info. Saw it on Twitter. 

King has been out of practice all week hurt. Rumor is broken rib and turf toe from Bama game. So Weigman got first team reps all week. 

If he did enough to give fisher confidence he may get the start this week. But I think King honestly. Fisher loves him. 

6 minutes ago, WETSU said:

King has been out of practice all week hurt. Rumor is broken rib and turf toe from Bama game. So Weigman got first team reps all week. 

If he did enough to give fisher confidence he may get the start this week. But I think King honestly. Fisher loves him. 

I know King helps with his speed and athleticism, but I’d like to see Weigman get a shot. 

• Like 1

I can see a reason for going with King and for switching to Weigman. King gets you through the season with a struggling o-line and freshman talent at the skill positions. Weigman gives 6 games to figure out if he’s the answer and if the execution missing from Jimbo’s offense was the QB. 

4 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

I know King helps with his speed and athleticism, but I’d like to see Weigman get a shot. 

Same. Everything out of the spring and fall was he’s got the best arm on the team. Isn’t a statue in the backfield. Seeing his growing pains can’t be as painful as 3 year players making mistakes.

If you don’t start Weigman vs South Carolina, let him transfer. You’re in a point in the season where you are already out of contention, King is clearly beat up and you’ve given all the reps Weigman all week. Weigman likely took all the first and second team reps getting ready because king and Johnson were out. If Weigman isn’t good enough to play in this situation over a hurt King, he will likely never beat out King and should just plan on going MLB because if he can’t beat King he’s not going elsewhere and winning a job. 

If Weigman doesn’t start it’s because Jimbo doesn’t trust him and Weigman will know it. Period. Jimbo will lose this fanbase completely if Weigman doesn’t get time next Saturday. 

51 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Fisher would start a kid with a broken rib?

Edited by DB2point0

8 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

You just said if Weigman didn’t impress that King would start.  You state it, then call it a rumor.  Lol

You misunderstood my last response. King is definitely hurt. The rumor is rib. He for sure has a foot injury that kept him out of practice all week. Rib injury is unconfirmed. DB asked about playing a qb with a broken rib. Im just saying the rib might not be true. 

46 minutes ago, WETSU said:

If you don’t start Weigman vs South Carolina, let him transfer. You’re in a point in the season where you are already out of contention, King is clearly beat up and you’ve given all the reps Weigman all week. Weigman likely took all the first and second team reps getting ready because king and Johnson were out. If Weigman isn’t good enough to play in this situation over a hurt King, he will likely never beat out King and should just plan on going MLB because if he can’t beat King he’s not going elsewhere and winning a job. 

If Weigman doesn’t start it’s because Jimbo doesn’t trust him and Weigman will know it. Period. Jimbo will lose this fanbase completely if Weigman doesn’t get time next Saturday. 

I just don't know how concerned Jimbo is with all of this. His post-game pressers after a loss seem to be the same. It's there, we just have to execute and get better. Not a jab at A&M, but that cushy contract  isn't helping right now. I just don't see the sense of urgency from Jimbo that Aggie fans expect. 

4 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

I just don't know how concerned Jimbo is with all of this. His post-game pressers after a loss seem to be the same. It's there, we just have to execute and get better. Not a jab at A&M, but that cushy contract  isn't helping right now. I just don't see the sense of urgency from Jimbo that Aggie fans expect. 

He’s not wrong. Execution is a problem. I watch WRs open or missed throws or missed blocking assignments weekly. As a coach I can see how when you’re watching this on film every week and you’re like “if you guys just do this right it works” kind of thoughts. This issue is at some point you have to just give yourself some credit as to why they aren’t executing. 

Regarding Jimbo and his urgency, I disagree. I think Jimbo is extremely hardworking and wants to win as bad as anyone in the sport. Jimbos issues are not that he’s just phoning it in because of the contract. Jimbos problems are he’s working too hard. He’s trying too hard to be the OC and the HC. 

• Mr. P locked this topic