๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป2022 Texas A&M Aggies Thread๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Stoney

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Does it matter when you rotate? Cmon Wet, you're getting in the excuses for a number of reasons.

Yes it matters. Only 1 freshman skill player logged a offensive touch. Only 1 Alabama starting offensive lineman was a freshman and it was a RS freshman.ย 
ย 

Youโ€™re the one that told a lie. Not me.ย 

7 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Yes it matters. Only 1 freshman skill player logged a offensive touch. Only 1 Alabama starting offensive lineman was a freshman and it was a RS freshman.ย 
ย 

Youโ€™re the one that told a lie. Not me.ย 

I said I wasn't getting into this anymore TROLL! Your the one that contentiously lies about your "inside" info. And let's face it, your contentiously wrong 99% of the time!

I will only bring up one because I feel for sorry for you, Chavis. Oh, and Sumlin, oh and Jimbo.

4 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I said I wasn't getting into this anymore TROLL! Your the one that contentiously lies about your "inside" info. And let's face it, your contentiously wrong 99% of the time!

I will only bring up one because I feel for sorry for you, Chavis. Oh, and Sumlin, oh and Jimbo.

I asked you for the names of 5 starters because you said it. You couldnโ€™t provide. Shut your mouth if you arenโ€™t capable of backing up your troll attempts. Youโ€™re a idiot and a sad man that cries to mods because he starts things he doesnโ€™t have the nads to see through. Get me banned you crybaby punk. Iโ€™m sick of your mess and the bs that the mods let you get away with simply because you cry enough.ย 

Edited by WETSU
  • Crybaby 1

5 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I asked you for the names of 5 starters because you said it. You couldnโ€™t provide. Shut your mouth if you arenโ€™t capable of backing up your troll attempts. Youโ€™re a idiot and a sad man that cries to mods because he starts things he doesnโ€™t have the nads to see through. Get me banned you crybaby punk. Iโ€™m sick of your mess and the bs that the mods let you get away with simply because you cry enough.ย 

I would want to get banned if I were in your predicting positionย :rofl:

8 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I would want to get banned if I were in your predicting positionย :rofl:

What did I predict right now? I made a statement about freshman starting, you told a lie about Alabama starting the same number, I called you out on it and now youโ€™re deflecting to something that isnโ€™t even part of the conversationโ€ฆ.ย 

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Thankfully the mods took note when he cried to them about me and told him that he had it all coming to him.

19 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

The Aggies are about to take out some frustration on UMass next week.ย 

Doubtful. I think youโ€™ll see a sloppy game closer than it should be while many starters sit with โ€œinjury.โ€ย 

27 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Doubtful. I think youโ€™ll see a sloppy game closer than it should be while many starters sit with โ€œinjury.โ€ย 

ย 

48 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

The Aggies are about to take out some frustration on UMass next week.ย 

As bad and crazy as this season has been, Iโ€™m not looking past UMass. Who the heck can say with confidence which A&M team shows up.

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

ย 

As bad and crazy as this season has been, Iโ€™m not looking past UMass. Who the heck can say with confidence which A&M team shows up.

There is no which teamโ€ฆ this team is poor offensively every single week. Defensively they donโ€™t stop the run. Thatโ€™s been true in every game since week 1.ย 
ย 

Im actually hoping we lose to Umass. It wonโ€™t make this season any more or less embarrassing and it will probably force an even more massive shift in the program in the off-season than what is already coming: itโ€™s not enough to just make Jimbo hire an OC. I want it to get so ugly that he is willing to take a negotiated settlement and leaves to coach WVU. Iโ€™m done with him because I donโ€™t trust him to make the right hires. Not a single coach heโ€™s hired since his initial hires has done well enough to warrant keeping expect Elijah Robinson who really is just a recruiter. It a coach.ย 

Mike Elko. Josh Henson. Jerry Schmidt. Jimbo with all the resources at his disposal had a poor return with their replacementโ€™s. Is it the coaches? Is it a talent evaluation issue? True freshman played over 4,000 snaps this year. Thatโ€™s almost double the 2nd place team. Upperclassman, redshirt freshmen/sophomores either regressed or never progressed. Thereโ€™s something not jiving between the current staff and players. It sucks not being bowl eligible but thatโ€™s probably the best thing in the short term to help this team in the long term. You can evaluate the staff, make the changes and have time before ESD to handle the blowback. Transfer portal is going to hit A&M but the way this class is shaping up, the portal needs to be an asset for A&M. A lot of teams are utilizing a GM. Your evaluating recruits (the draft) but also keeping an eye on transfers (free agents.) There was turnover on the recruiting program side after the โ€˜22 class. Thereโ€™s been a drop off. Play on the field. The losing record. Itโ€™s all played a part.

21 minutes ago, WETSU said:

There is no which teamโ€ฆ this team is poor offensively every single week. Defensively they donโ€™t stop the run. Thatโ€™s been true in every game since week 1.ย 
ย 

Im actually hoping we lose to Umass. It wonโ€™t make this season any more or less embarrassing and it will probably force an even more massive shift in the program in the off-season than what is already coming: itโ€™s not enough to just make Jimbo hire an OC. I want it to get so ugly that he is willing to take a negotiated settlement and leaves to coach WVU. Iโ€™m done with him because I donโ€™t trust him to make the right hires. Not a single coach heโ€™s hired since his initial hires has done well enough to warrant keeping expect Elijah Robinson who really is just a recruiter. It a coach.ย 

Thatโ€™s the scary thing to me WET. I donโ€™t trust him to fix it. Addazio and Durkin was the best we could do to replace Henson and Elko? A coach running a 3-2-6 and a OL coach who rumoredly was spending time away from the program handling personal issues.ย 

• Mr. P locked this topic