๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป2022 Texas A&M Aggies Thread๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Stoney

1 hour ago, Lhornfan said:

Is Weigman going to play baseball? That could be a setback for football but a plus for him.ย 

There hasnโ€™t been anything mentioned in a while regarding baseball and Weigman. I think he does play both in the spring.ย 

4 hours ago, Lhornfan said:

Is Weigman going to play baseball? That could be a setback for football but a plus for him.ย 

I think baseball โšพ๏ธย  is his future ... King is a better all around QB than Weigman because of his mobility and the threat of running ....

18 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

If you think Weigman is the future, the aggys are in for a rough go the next couple of years ....ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

Says the guy who had a bulge in in drawers when discussing Ewers a few weeks ago.ย 
ย 

It is impossible to take anything from Weigmans performance yesterday or this season for that matter. He has very good arm strength and mobility and shows quick read capability with a fast release. You think heโ€™s bad because you donโ€™t understand QB play. Your opinion is about as valuable as the sorority girl playing with Snapchat filters all game:ย 

8 minutes ago, Stoney said:

When itโ€™s easier to say I donโ€™t watch Aggie football but you gotta double down with a horrible, horrible take that just reeks of bad trolling.

Itโ€™s not trolling. Itโ€™s mental deficiency.ย 

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

Says the guy who had a bulge in in drawers when discussing Ewers a few weeks ago.ย 
ย 

It is impossible to take anything from Weigmans performance yesterday or this season for that matter. He has very good arm strength and mobility and shows quick read capability with a fast release. You think heโ€™s bad because you donโ€™t understand QB play. Your opinion is about as valuable as the sorority girl playing with Snapchat filters all game:ย 

Yes, he has a good arm, but I don't think his mobility is much more than average .... He just looks too frail to me to hold up an entire season. You will find out soon enough. But it won't make much difference anyway with the Jumbo contract hanging like an anchorย  around the aggy's neck ... The rats ๐Ÿ€ will be jumping through the portal soon as wellย  ....ย 

36 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Yes, he has a good arm, but I don't think his mobility is much more than average .... He just looks too frail to me to hold up an entire season. You will find out soon enough. But it won't make much difference anyway with the Jumbo contract hanging like an anchorย  around the aggy's neck ... The rats ๐Ÿ€ will be jumping through the portal soon as wellย  ....ย 

Connor is 6โ€™2 215. Thatโ€™s not frail for a 18 year old true freshman. I know you have a very low football iq, but thatโ€™s solid size for a freshman. By comparison King is a third year guy listed at 6โ€™3 200. Weigman is MUCH more put together than King. And idk where you get any sort of mobility issues from Weigman. He moved just fine last night and every game before. His throw on the run is probably his best attribute in HS, which is only effective when you are mobile enough.

ย 

Edited by WETSU

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Connor is 6โ€™2 215. Thatโ€™s not frail for a 18 year old true freshman. I know you have a very low football iq, but thatโ€™s solid size for a freshman. By comparison King is a third year guy listed at 6โ€™3 200. Weigman is MUCH more put together than King. And idk where you get any sort of mobility issues from Weigman. He moved just fine last night and every game before. His throw on the run is probably his best attribute in HS, which is only effective when you are mobile enough.

ย 

I don't care how big he is, he just doesn't look like the type of player that will hold up under pressure trying to scramble out of the pocket when it's required ... King has a lot more natural instinct avoiding pressure and scrambling .... time will tell ....ย 

ย 

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't care how big he is, he just doesn't look like the type of player that will hold up under pressure trying to scramble out of the pocket when it's required ... King has a lot more natural instinct avoiding pressure and scrambling .... time will tell ....ย 

ย 

Are you blind or just not capable of comprehending what you see? Weigman is far better at avoiding pressure and scrambling. Just because King is faster does not mean heโ€™s got better pocket awareness or scrambling ability. Iโ€™d argue king is the worst natural scrambler on the rosterโ€ฆ. Weigman gets the ball out quicker and steps up into the pocket far better than King.ย 

15 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Are you blind or just not capable of comprehending what you see? Weigman is far better at avoiding pressure and scrambling. Just because King is faster does not mean heโ€™s got better pocket awareness or scrambling ability. Iโ€™d argue king is the worst natural scrambler on the rosterโ€ฆ. Weigman gets the ball out quicker and steps up into the pocket far better than King.ย 

We shall see ... I think it's going to get worse before it gets better in aggy land ....ย 

11 hours ago, WETSU said:

I like Weigman over King. I stated a while back that King was not the guy and would be one heck of a slot receiver. Saying that, King would probably be much faster and maybe be able to see the defense better if he wasn't wearing an Astronaut's helmet. The guy looks like a bobble head out there.

5 hours ago, Lhornfan said:

I like Weigman over King. I stated a while back that King was not the guy and would be one heck of a slot receiver. Saying that, King would probably be much faster and maybe be able to see the defense better if he wasn't wearing an Astronaut's helmet. The guy looks like a bobble head out there.

If these same guys coaching Weigman are on the staff 2 years from now, I will tell you right now that the "right QB" is not on your roster, no matter what his name is or his talent level.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

If these same guys coaching Weigman are on the staff 2 years from now, I will tell you right now that the "right QB" is not on your roster, no matter what his name is or his talent level.

Oh thatโ€™s for sure. Weigman is good. You can see the poise, arm strength and YES MOBILITY in him already. The playcalling is absolutely ridiculous. Everything is a deep dig or a comeback that teams have just figured out. I think youโ€™ll see a more RPO centered offense with tempo next year with whoever the OC hire is and it will take advantage of Weigman.ย 

I've seen 2 things this week that is indicative of how bad of a coaching job this has been this season for the Aggies.

1) A&M is the highest AP Preseason ranked team to not make a bowl game, ever.
2) A&M's composite talent ranking on 247 Sports has them 4th.ย  Basically saying that the 4th best team in the nation (in talent) will not be playing in December this year.ย ย 

I believed this was A&M's year to unseat Alabama and take over the west while LSU was a bottom dweller with all of the transfers...ย  its like a complete 180 in my SEC predictions this year.

5 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I've seen 2 things this week that is indicative of how bad of a coaching job this has been this season for the Aggies.

1) A&M is the highest AP Preseason ranked team to not make a bowl game, ever.
2) A&M's composite talent ranking on 247 Sports has them 4th.ย  Basically saying that the 4th best team in the nation (in talent) will not be playing in December this year.ย ย 

I believed this was A&M's year to unseat Alabama and take over the west while LSU was a bottom dweller with all of the transfers...ย  its like a complete 180 in my SEC predictions this year.

You realize that of all that "composite talent", virtually none of it is playing due to injury, right?ย 

• Mr. P locked this topic