๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป2022 Texas A&M Aggies Thread๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Stoney

37 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

ย 

For TV purposes why wouldnโ€™t you move these people into better seats? ย These are your real fans with possibly their first experiences at an A&M game. ย Treat your poor fans like rich fans and they will cherish the moment forever.

A5F6F552-0BC7-490C-8289-1EEB5FFBBC61.jpeg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

For TV purposes why wouldnโ€™t you move these people into better seats? ย These are your real fans with possibly their first experiences at an A&M game. ย Treat your poor fans like rich fans and they will cherish the moment forever.

A5F6F552-0BC7-490C-8289-1EEB5FFBBC61.jpeg

I had a buddy that was there. He said as soon as the band was done performing it was a mass exit.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Probably just went by tickets sold. There was 25k at the game at best.ย 

Serious question, is that how they count attendance, tickets sold and not actual number of people coming into the game? That may be a very stupid question, but if thatโ€™s the case, I truly had no idea.

Just now, Lobo97 said:

Serious question, is that how they count attendance, tickets sold and not actual number of people coming into the game? That may be a very stupid question, but if thatโ€™s the case, I truly had no idea.

Yes.....that's how NFL does it anyway.......

17 minutes ago, bordertown said:

I knew Texas fans were fickle, but never expected to see the 12th men to completely abandon their team. Understand it was a throw away game, but still. Curious whether there were recruits in attendance.

I think itโ€™s a combination of bad season, sending a message to the AD about staff changes and the weather. It was around 40 and drizzling most of the game.ย 

I think this is the lowest morale has been in 40 years and attendance reflects that. I do think youโ€™ll likely see a little life for the lsu game from the fans but most are just ready to quit this season and move on to the off-season. Honestly Iโ€™m only watching now because I do not have the strength to walk away. Itโ€™s a literal addiction at this point. Iโ€™m sure other fans can relate.ย 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

I think itโ€™s a combination of bad season, sending a message to the AD about staff changes and the weather. It was around 40 and drizzling most of the game.ย 

I think this is the lowest morale has been in 40 years and attendance reflects that. I do think youโ€™ll likely see a little life for the lsu game from the fans but most are just ready to quit this season and move on to the off-season. Honestly Iโ€™m only watching now because I do not have the strength to walk away. Itโ€™s a literal addiction at this point. Iโ€™m sure other fans can relate.ย 

Been there done that!

28 minutes ago, Lobo97 said:

I have no idea for sure how A&M does it, but I do think itโ€™s mostly about tickets sold. Which is why not attending games isnโ€™t the answer for a fanbase trying to โ€œshow the decision makers they are unhappy.โ€ The season ticket holders are the ones that matter. You stop buying those and thatโ€™s when changes are seriously considered. A&M has a wait list for season tickets most years so most people donโ€™t give theirs up very often since you upgrade seats through tenure not due to price.ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

It will likely be a sellout for LSU. ย Most SEC conference games (unless you are playing Vandy) are typically a sellout. ย 

• Mr. P locked this topic