👍🏻2022 Texas A&M Aggies Thread👍🏻

Stoney

3 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Here comes the Jimbo “pull an unexpected win out of my ### to build some hope for recruiting” game.

Exactly. He’s gonna win this on the back of some good freshman, and sell them combined with a splash hire OC to save his job and sell the future. 

I swear…..if we can pull this one off….to head into the off-season with a little bit of momentum and the prospects of an improved coaching staff and some recruiting/transfer portal help…don’t give me hope.

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

I swear…..if we can pull this one off….to head into the off-season with a little bit of momentum and the prospects of an improved coaching staff and some recruiting/transfer portal help…don’t give me hope.

Hope is the Jimbo Special at this point. 

45 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Where has this Aggie team been? 

I’m telling you. I’ve been telling some of these jokers all year… A&M had a lot of injuries and some very good freshmen take over. They’re talented but they’re raw. They grew up a lot this season and proved that tonight. A couple guys back from injury and other guys maturing and boom…. Knocking LSU out of the playoffs before Georgia does. 

Edited by JohnnyFootball
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I’m telling you. I’ve been telling some of these jokers all year… A&M had a lot of injuries and some very good freshmen take over. They’re talented but they’re raw. They grew up a lot this season and proved that tonight. 

Man I just looked at the schedule fo, I know the Aggie offense has been atrocious in scoring, but they’ve only been blown out twice all season.

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

Man I just looked at the schedule fo, I know the Aggie offense has been atrocious in scoring, but they’ve only been blown out twice all season.

As bad as it's been Mav and it’s been horrendous, we’ve been in some close games. Hope this can kinda show some kids that there’s potential if they chose to stick around.

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

Yep. And were in both of those at half (unraveled in the 2nd half after a big play… one of those was Miss St offsides on a blocked FG that went for a TD). 

The team was right there all year. Couldn’t close. 

I hope LSU beats UGA and blows up the CFP. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Yea they have played a lot of close games…. This could have very realistically been a 9-3 or 10-2 season with just one or two plays going different. This team isn’t as bad as the record. 

4 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yep. And were in both of those at half (unraveled in the 2nd half after a big play… one of those was Miss St offsides on a blocked FG that went for a TD). 

The team was right there all year. Couldn’t close. 

Yea I’m rooting for LSU next week. I really wanna see the committee sweat over Georgia/Ohio st at 4.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

21 minutes ago, Stoney said:

As bad as it's been Mav and it’s been horrendous, we’ve been in some close games. Hope this can kinda show some kids that there’s potential if they chose to stick around.

16 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Yea they have played a lot of close games…. This could have very realistically been a 9-3 or 10-2 season with just one or two plays going different. This team isn’t as bad as the record. 

It worked! Lol

My Facebook feed is blown up with Aggie friends posting all about the game. I'm like... where you guys been?

This is just my opinion, but I think the biggest gain from tonight's win is possibly keeping some guys that might have been thinking of hitting the portal. And the biggest loss is Jimbo might be able to persuade the higher ups that he doesn't need an OC. His on field interview after the game, he said something like "this is what we should have been doing all year long if we would have just executed."

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I'm right there with you. This loss tonight all but guaranteed LSU is out. They'll drop too far in the polls to make the ground if they upset Georgia. It would be amazing if they beat Georgia because how could the committee put in a team from the SEC that was NOT the SEC Champion? This is not me against the SEC. I just want to see pure chaos since my team is not part of it.

• Mr. P locked this topic