👍🏻2022 Texas A&M Aggies Thread👍🏻

Stoney

11 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

My A&M buddies call him Bambi lol

That’s not a far off comparison. Watch when Max scrambles tomorrow. He’s not fast but it’s a effect run with a purpose and he gets out of bounds or slides. Every time Haynes runs I hold my breath expecting a broken leg or a fumble. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

IMO this raises the floor of the offense, but it also lowers the ceiling.

I agree. I think if A&M can get the type of numbers he had last year at lsu out of him they will be alright. I think this move forces Jimbo to establish a run game to help him out which will likely be what raises the offense up not that Max just lights the world on fire with his arm. I do think the experience factor will be a huge deal. There isn’t a calming veteran presence on the offense right now but Max has been through enough and has the temperament for it. 

“With Jimbo, because you do have a lot more of those one-off plays that you definitely didn’t run at the high school level and you didn’t run with the previous coach, it takes a little bit more time to really understand, OK, what’s my plan for this play?” Starkel said. “Where am I going to start? Who’s going to determine whether I’m throwing it here or here, rather than just dropping back and trying to see everything?”

16 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Reason?

2 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I think there was a fight. Word is Marshall might have injured a hand. 

Heard that some might have snuck off to a party after curfew. Denver Harris posted video of him speeding around, doing laps in a parking lot. Marshall might be because of the fight.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, WETSU said:

What is it with these elite athletes being boarderline brain dead half the time. Its rare to find high end guys these days at any program that don’t go through some sort of little off the field drama. 

Immaturity. Entitlement. No accountability from authority. They think they are untouchable, because until this point, they have been 

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, WETSU said:

What is it with these elite athletes being boarderline brain dead half the time. Its rare to find high end guys these days at any program that don’t go through some sort of little off the field drama. 

13 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

5 stars

Diva-ism and rules not applying to them in high school. Lot a God given talent never makes it to the next level while lesser talent with more drive and ambition do.

• Like 2

• Mr. P locked this topic