๐Ÿ—2022 Arkansas Razorback Thread ๐Ÿ—

Stoney

Mansfield three-star defensive lineman Kaleb James commits to Arkansas.

James transferred from Fort Worth Nolan to Mansfield after earning first-team all-state honors as a junior this season.

ย 

Read: https://t.co/t4p5OsEZD1

ย 

ย 

#txhsfb @SportsDayHS @dctf @RazorbackFB @kalebeazyflex1 https://t.co/7ZmD5GXGTX

ย 

ย 

C/O 2023 is going to be nice, it's coming along well so far.ย 

13 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

He's baaack: Kendal Briles signs extension to stay at Arkansas, per report https://t.co/HanmLSgy3A via @razorbackswireย 

ย 

Now maybe Miami will move on after making a 2nd attempt yesterday.ย 

I can't blame Miami.ย  I will say, Arkansas made the right move, but did Briles?ย  The hard part, if I were him, is how much success do you think you will have or be able to sustain in Fayetteville?ย  At least with Miami, that conference is wide open yearly and the big Florida schools have been consistently average to horrible the past few years.ย  You can win recruiting battles in that state.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

I can't blame Miami.ย  I will say, Arkansas made the right move, but did Briles?ย  The hard part, if I were him, is how much success do you think you will have or be able to sustain in Fayetteville?ย  At least with Miami, that conference is wide open yearly and the big Florida schools have been consistently average to horrible the past few years.ย  You can win recruiting battles in that state.

I agree with that in bold, Arkansas won one last year. Hopefully it continues. Wooo Pig!

14 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

@Stoneyย what do you think about On3?ย  They seem to have a lot of info on recruiting and have a composite average as well.ย  I noticed 247 doesn't factor in the On3 rankings in its composite, but looks like On3 does all four services.

247 is my go to but the more stuff I see out of On3 I kinda like it. Somebody asked Perroni about when theyโ€™d recognize them and he blew that off bad. Wasnโ€™t touching it at all. Theyโ€™ve had more stuff on NIL than Iโ€™ve seen out of 247. I might give the trial signup a chance.

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Nope not at all, in fact Pittman probably had his potential replacement in mind already, we'll see.ย 

wouldnt even know where to start guessing, but i felt like this move was going to happen after all the secondary guys started transferring and a lot of the talk was because of carter.ย 

• Like 1

Per Josh Teeter: Absolutely GIGANTIC news coming tomorrow for Arkansas. We are about to change the NIL landscape. Hop on my space tomorrow at 10:45am as the news breaks. Presented by the Howard Group @BrandingHowardย 

ย 

Per Alyssa Orange: Josh is right. We got word this announcement was coming tomorrow last week. I donโ€™t know many details, but Iโ€™m thinking NIL+giving back to the community.ย 

ย 

I'll try to tune in tomorrow morning.ย 

• Mr. P locked this topic