πŸ—2022 Arkansas Razorback Thread πŸ—

Stoney

17 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I have more confidence in the softball team than the baseball team at the moment.Β 

there's good reason for that. they were talking yesterday about Nate Thompson being a front runner for the Kansas baseball job, pretty sure he will have plenty of people willing to help him pack.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, txk85 said:

there's good reason for that. they were talking yesterday about Nate Thompson being a front runner for the Kansas baseball job, pretty sure he will have plenty of people willing to help him pack.

Getting owned by Alabama the past week or so is not ideal.Β 

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I fully expect an early elimination for the baseball team.Β 

van horn sounded over all the long flies and strike outs from guys swinging for the fences. he also said something about the pitchers arms being worn out which i get for a guy like hagan smith but not someone thats been in college for more than a year.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Okie State regional for the baseball Hogs.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Okie StateΒ Β 

Β 

Missouri StateΒ 

Β 

Grand Canyon

winnable but they probably wont.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

JUCO D-lineman Lewis commits to the Hogs

https://t.co/QhIgfn0adV

Β 

Β 

Needed this one.Β 

I think you guys could have a really good year.Β  4/5 OL returning + Jefferson and a stable of RB's.Β  Find a WR that can contribute and ya'll should be good offensively.Β  Defense looks good at LB and DB with portal additions.Β  Not sure what your NG/DT situation looks like.Β  Ridgeway is biggest loss IMO.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

I think you guys could have a really good year.Β  4/5 OL returning + Jefferson and a stable of RB's.Β  Find a WR that can contribute and ya'll should be good offensively.Β  Defense looks good at LB and DB with portal additions.Β  Not sure what your NG/DT situation looks like.Β  Ridgeway is biggest loss IMO.

I wish we could get another defensive lineman from the portal but it's a little late now.Β 

Β 

If KJ stays healthy I have no worries about the offense at all, but his style of play when running is to look for contact, Briles has to get that dude to slide more this season, no need to take any big hits when you don't have to.Β 

On 6/7/2022 at 2:17 AM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I honestly can't believe we pulled out that game 7. Smith is a beast on the mound. Turner saved us as well.Β 

great games. listening to DVH it sounds like smith may have a new role for chapel hill.

• Mr. P locked this topic