πŸ—2022 Arkansas Razorback Thread πŸ—

Stoney

• 2 weeks later...

i know he'd be a senior and lose a lot of leverage for next year but i wonder what the chances are that connor noland comes back. i figure some businesses could come up with more money than what he will get offered from being drafted.

On 7/20/2022 at 4:18 PM, txk85 said:

i know he'd be a senior and lose a lot of leverage for next year but i wonder what the chances are that connor noland comes back. i figure some businesses could come up with more money than what he will get offered from being drafted.

If anybody can convince someone to return it's DVH, we'll see.Β 

On 7/20/2022 at 4:18 PM, txk85 said:

Just got an alert, Noland isn't coming back.Β 

5 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Bad position to put yourself in, that's for sure.Β 

Why does Smith need to be rolling around with a gun?! Especially while drinking.Β 

The gun I don’t care about. I fully support him keeping one in his vehicle and believe that everyone should. Even the drinking I don’t care about because the story is coming out he blew several times at .02 which half a beer likely gets you to that level and to me it’s a non issue.Β 
Β 

The biggest problem is the weed. I understand the friend took the fall for it or it might have been that persons all along, but you still cannot put yourself in that position of riding with it in the car.Β 
Β 

It also sounds like this was 100% just CSPD being their normal selves. Like I mentioned above, I’ve never seen a local police force take more pride in giving athletes a hard time than them.Β 

46 minutes ago, WETSU said:

The gun I don’t care about. I fully support him keeping one in his vehicle and believe that everyone should. Even the drinking I don’t care about because the story is coming out he blew several times at .02 which half a beer likely gets you to that level and to me it’s a non issue.Β 
Β 

The biggest problem is the weed. I understand the friend took the fall for it or it might have been that persons all along, but you still cannot put yourself in that position of riding with it in the car.Β 
Β 

It also sounds like this was 100% just CSPD being their normal selves. Like I mentioned above, I’ve never seen a local police force take more pride in giving athletes a hard time than them.Β 

?? Not sure if this was here by mistakeΒ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Mr. P locked this topic