Longhorns 2022 Thread

Stoney

37 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Kind of surprised Texas hasn’t offered one of these transfer WR yet. Maybe they wait until after spring ball? 

Gerry Hamilton reported that Texas will receive a visit from Wyoming transfer WR Isaiah Neyor. 
6’3 210 junior to be played his high school ball at Arlington Lamar. Apparently didn’t play football until his jr year at Arlington Lamar. He plans to enroll for spring practices, so we should know soon. 

33 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

This morning Texas offered Centeal Michigan graduate transfer Devonni Reed

Texas is looking for WR, S, ILB, and stud OL in the portal after adding QB Ewers and CB Watts already. 

They are also hoping they get the DL from Albany. 

8 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Why are we starting new season threads when NSD2 hasn’t happened? The next season doesn’t start until spring ball anyway. What’s the rush? 

Typically we wait for all the bowl games to be finished. 

• Like 1

• Stoney changed the title to Longhorns 2022 Thread
16 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

I lose brain cells when I read CFB twitter (or anything on twitter for that matter). 

The toxicity between fanbases is nauseating.

And within. I have to hide so many OU twitter accounts because of how crazy they can get. 

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, LOL said:

And within. I have to hide so many OU twitter accounts because of how crazy they can get. 

I honestly enjoy most of the OU fans I follow.  Passionate, reasonable, and mostly non-toxic.  It's the Aggies and UT fans that are testing me right now.  I can't ever tell who started the fight...  It's like reading SDC College Forum a few years ago with the Baylor and TCU clowns.

• LOL! 1

30 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I honestly enjoy most of the OU fans I follow.  Passionate, reasonable, and mostly non-toxic.  It's the Aggies and UT fans that are testing me right now.  I can't ever tell who started the fight...  It's like reading SDC College Forum a few years ago with the Baylor and TCU clowns.

It's such shallow arguing too. You can tell those who blindly follow Billy Luicci or Chip Brown. 

It's like taking Lion and making duplicates of him for UT and A&M and giving them twitter accounts.

• LOL! 3

39 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

It's such shallow arguing too. You can tell those who blindly follow Billy Luicci or Chip Brown. 

It's like taking Lion and making duplicates of him for UT and A&M and giving them twitter accounts.

Or in other words: literally Hell.  :woot:

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

It's so true.  Then there is this one UT fan I follow, Austin Chitlum or something, who tries to be good UT fan.  Insults OU fan.  Then makes a tiktok of something dumb.  Then gets roasted by OU and UT fans.  Then he comes back and cries about why no one likes him.  Easy answer:  quit doing dumb #### @lion70

• LOL! 2

• Mr. P locked this topic