Longhorns 2022 Thread

Stoney

2 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

The defense I'm seeing tonight is an upgrade. Time will tell.

I'm just telling you that over the last 10 years, TCU has consistently been 1/2 as far as defense goes in the conference. Just because they've played 1 good quarter against Texas doesn't make them improved. It means they're playing up, for now. They're still in the bottom half of the conference, despite being undefeated. 

Just now, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm just telling you that over the last 10 years, TCU has consistently been 1/2 as far as defense goes in the conference. Just because they've played 1 good quarter against Texas doesn't make them improved. It means they're playing up, for now. They're still in the bottom half of the conference, despite being undefeated. 

But, all that matters is today. Correct?

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

But, all that matters is today. Correct?

... you being serious? You said Patterson must feel bad because the defense is better than when he left. You have gone way off on them being undefeated, and all the things. Patterson made top conference defenses. This is not a top defense. Texas is making them look better than they actually are. 

• Crybaby 1

Manning at the game must be in Ewer’s head. Time to throw underneath. Worthy is not the only receiver on the team. 
Somewhat baffled that Stark hasn’t taught Ewers the importance of moving the chains over the low percentage deep ball. I feel like we’d be moving the ball with Hudson at QB. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Manning at the game must be in Ewer’s head. Time to throw underneath. Worthy is not the only receiver on the team. 
Somewhat baffled that Stark hasn’t taught Ewers the importance of moving the chains over the low percentage deep ball. I feel like we’d be moving the ball with Hudson at QB. 

Where’s Whittington? 

Just now, TDJ89 said:

Ewers is definitely not the QB for Texas, one more pic and I would bench his TobinFrost.....Sark is calling a piss poor game, haven't run Robinson consistently enough 

Ewers is the equivalent of a true freshman playing in the biggest game of his life. He’s had 3 drops, a non existent running game, and he’s playing another drop 8 defense. Sark needs to adjust and help his QB.  

Just now, JustAFan11 said:

Ewers is the equivalent of a true freshman playing in the biggest game of his life. He’s had 3 drops, a non existent running game, and he’s playing another drop 8 defense. Sark needs to adjust and help his QB.  

Ewers sucks 

• Mr. P locked this topic