Longhorns 2022 Thread

Stoney

46 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

That rumor will always be floating around. It floated around last off-season, he’s from California, and Riley hates developing his own players. 

In the age of the portal, I don't blame Riley for taking advantage of the system. Everyone does it, but Riley seems to take it to a whole different level. 

As for Worthy coming or going, losing his big play ability would sting, but it wouldn't be a killer to that offense. I'm guessing Whittington leaves, but if he stays you already have Whittington, Thompson, Hall, and Red returning. Not to mention the potential of a transfer portal pickup...That is a pretty nice room

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Worthy’s lack of effort and dropped passes is hacking me off. 

I can't remember where I saw it, and if I can find it I will, but apparently an NFL scout said Worthy has regressed more than any prospect he's seen.

He's been known to go to sixth street after games, especially this year (I'm sure other players do too). He seems very unfocused. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, topher805 said:

Anyone hearing the Worthy to USC rumor?

1 hour ago, JustAFan11 said:

That rumor will always be floating around. It floated around last off-season, he’s from California, and Riley hates developing his own players. 

Caleb Williams will need a new WR next year.

I haven’t seen any rumors of Worthy leaving, but there’s always someone out there that’ll make a comment, and then everyone else runs with it. 

That said, IF he is considering it, it would explain why they’re trying to force every ball to him, rather than spread it around. 

On 11/14/2022 at 7:32 AM, WETSU said:

Oh make no mistake about it… I expected this from Ewers. I knew you guys were too high on him from day 1. But when I say he’s not the problem I mean there are other areas Texas can improve as well. It’s not like this team is just a QB away from a national title. They have issues in other areas as well. Ewers is not the only problem is a way I guess it could be worded better. 

I would like to see a couple more WRs be significant besides Worthy 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

They call a phantom hold on Sanders, then proceed to blatantly ignore Kansas’ entire Oline holding on the Daniels roughing the passer play. Mind blowingly bad. 

That’s the kind of stuff I’m talking about. That ‘hold’ on Sanders was not holding. 

• Like 2

• Mr. P locked this topic