Longhorns 2022 Thread

Stoney

19 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Worthy is a playmaker that has obviously been frustrated a lot lately with uncatchable throws. I too feel like he's giving up on balls early. Saying all that, I don't want him to leave unless he's causing problems in the locker room. Texas has done very well IMO with the portal, but I absolutely hate it for the most part. I didn't mind the old transfer rule that had you sit a year. Now some of these guys hit a little diversity and move on to the next best place. I wish P5 players (including Notre Dame and BYU) could not transfer to another P5 without sitting a year. I totally get other players trying to "move up" their worth.

From my understanding, its become a locker room issue. He's been checked out and hasn't had his priorities outside of the locker room straight. It'll be an issue USC can deal with.

6 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

This is terrible news. He seems to be the only credible deep threat on the roster. Damn Lincoln Riley is truly the king of the Transfer portal 

Having a healthy Neyor back and Johntay cook, along with the other young receivers, Texas is just fine at WR position. There's some smoke around a transfer possibly coming in but I don't want to start rumors, so I'll just say it would be awesome if that smoke turned to fire.

2 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

Having a healthy Neyor back and Johntay cook, along with the other young receivers, Texas is just fine at WR position. There's some smoke around a transfer possibly coming in but I don't want to start rumors, so I'll just say it would be awesome if that smoke turned to fire.

Those guys aren't proven. Hopefully, your transfer possibility bears fruit.

3 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

From my understanding, its become a locker room issue. He's been checked out and hasn't had his priorities outside of the locker room straight. It'll be an issue USC can deal with.

They will probably be okay. 

Ewers isn’t on the same level as Caleb Williams.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

You can say Evan Stewart. People have been hearing rumors about that transfer since the day he signed at A&M. 

19 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

Don't forget about Niblett.

7 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

If I’m Baylor, I’m running hurry up offense the majority of the second half. It’s embarrassing how teams give away easy points at the end of the half because they shy away from the game plan. 

O-line seems confused. Several sacks where Baylor defenders are untouched. Very surprised that Sark doesn't have this team ready to play any better than this. 

• Mr. P locked this topic