Longhorns 2022 Thread

Stoney

I like Sark and I think he’s going to be a good coach at Texas for a while. He does not deserve an extension yet. This season, record wise, was exactly what it was supposed to be. He didn’t exceed expectations or come up short in my opinion. 

The entire team was improved from last season and his willingness to stick with Quinn after his injury, when many others thought he should have gone to Card, will payoff huge for his offense next year. 

This defense is going to lose a lot but the offense should lead this team if Quinn develops over the offseason. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Valhalla said:

He also tweeted the burnt orange Jayhawk afterward. He may leave or he may stay. Fact - it’s not the first time he’s deleted Instagram content. If he wants to stay it’s a good way to see who will throw some NIL contracts at him. 

On 11/25/2022 at 10:04 PM, iRockNewbzz said:

Herman isn't even doing anything RIGHT NOW...Sark is heads and shoulders above anything we've had recently {Strong, Herman}. Sark has had exactly 1 year of recruiting and we have made MAJORRRRRR strides, and if you can't see that, let me wipe the 💩 from off your glasses.

Hey Rock! Go back and read my posts. Never said anything about Herman being a better Coach than Sark. What I said to the teenager posting under the handle ANTI was if he thinks Sark deserves a 5 year Contract extension after going 8-4 (including losses to Tech and OK state) he surely must of thought the same thing when Herman went 10-4 his 2nd year (after a very good recruiting class). I don't think Herman is a good Coach and I believe the jury is still out on Sark. You see what Idiots A&M are by giving the Coach a 10 year Contract (that they can't get out of) and we have Longhorn fans drooling over themselves over a Mediocre Season and wanting to hand out 5 year extensions to an unproven head coach that hasn't beat a team he wasn't supposed to. Sark could end up being the 2nd coming of Darrell Royal but rewarding the Man after just finishing his 2nd season with a 13-11 record is exactly what's been wrong with the UT program since Mack left....

10 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Bijan, Rojo, and Overshown are all opting out of the Bowl game.  

Kinda' excited to see a good dose of Jonathan Brooks at RB, he's looked pretty good when called upon.

Kid is a stud. Throw in Baxter next year and the RB room will be solid. Jaydon Blue is talented too.

10 hours ago, ETXfan16 said:

Kid is a stud. Throw in Baxter next year and the RB room will be solid. Jaydon Blue is talented too.

Don't forget about Keilan Robinson. I figure he might be RB2

Edited by Baron
  • Like 2

On 12/11/2022 at 4:17 PM, Red90fly said:

Three commits visiting UH.  Seems crazy, guess all you can do is laugh if they bail.

FjuGY5oXoAEz0uR.jpeg

IT reported that Brennan Marion did an in home with Niblett and smoothed things out. Dylan Spencer is a pass at this time. Burrell would be a loss, but supposedly his recruitment hinges on what Hill does.

On 12/8/2022 at 10:04 PM, Red90fly said:

Bijan, Rojo, and Overshown are all opting out of the Bowl game.  

Kinda' excited to see a good dose of Jonathan Brooks at RB, he's looked pretty good when called upon.

I hate this ... might as well not play these bowl games unless you turn them into playoff games with consequences ....

• Mr. P locked this topic