Jump to content

Longhorns 2022 Thread


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bclove05 said:

Where’s that person that guaranteed Hale would commit to Texas? 👀

If not mistaken we are only at 3/12 committed as of this moment. There’s always flip potential but the “research” was a little off on this one. 

C2062BCE-DAB9-4D28-AB38-4FE880E7141A.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

It’d still stink to lose a top Texas talent to Alabama, especially when he’s been considered a Texas lean for months.

The recruiting sites have the accurate information regarding what went into his decision. On3 specifically.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

While I was really hoping to see Hale go to Texas, the WR class still looks really good. And it could still get stronger...

 

Current Louisville commit Deandre Moore is planning an official visit to Texas. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Lobo97 said:

While I was really hoping to see Hale go to Texas, the WR class still looks really good. And it could still get stronger...

 

Current Louisville commit Deandre Moore is planning an official visit to Texas. 

The ONLY thing that I worry about is Bill O'Brien and QB future following Bryce Young.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2022 at 7:31 PM, DB2point0 said:

One is legal, one is not.  There are consequences for getting caught drinking and driving too though.  Weed is illegal to even possess.  
 

I personally can’t understand how one can’t lay off the weed for 3-4 years to end up with a top notch education and astronomical potential earnings.  Why throw that away for weed???  Beats me

Weed in the off-season gets them in 0 trouble so we are actually talking about 12-15 weeks.  Not years

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Weed in the off-season gets them in 0 trouble so we are actually talking about 12-15 weeks.  Not years

Weed is illegal in the off-season too.  No sense in taking that chance and ruin a career.  It’s dumb.  Retire and then smoke all you want

Edited by DB2point0
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

At the moment, UT’s QB future looks bright.

Hopefully that’s attractive for WR recruits. 

Hate missing out on Hale, but we'll be fine.

May be about to flip Deandre Moore. Lot of smoke surrounding that.

There's been some talk about Greathouse but that's a pipedream IMO. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, ANTI said:

Hate missing out on Hale, but we'll be fine.

May be about to flip Deandre Moore. Lot of smoke surrounding that.

There's been some talk about Greathouse but that's a pipedream IMO. 

I also just like the name - Greathouse.

Missing out on Hale, especially for you Longview Lobo guys who are also Longhorn fans, man, that stinks.

I just hate seeing top Texas talent, especially top East Texas talent who also happen to be some of the best at their position in the nation, don’t go to a Texas school. And when it’s UT who is battling for their commitment and we lose that battle to Alabama…..ughhhh.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey fellow 'Horn fans! \m/ \m/

Yeah, missing out on Hale is a big of a blow, but there' still some talent lingering and the potential for flip is always imminent. 

Flipping DeAndre Moore (if possible) could potentially swing Reuben Owens to swing too, and I'd take another back to go along with Ceddy Baxter. I'd also take Javien Toviano as he's one of the higher ranked recruits we have in the '23 cycle.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mornin' Horns and Happy Gameday!

Did anyone else see Sarkisian say Ewers is traveling and will dress for the game?!? 👀👀 Considering I literally have NO IDEA what to expect from Sark really ever (and I love that about him), could Ewers really start today? [Personally, I wouldn't because I think we can beat Tech with Card]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Mornin' Horns and Happy Gameday!

Did anyone else see Sarkisian say Ewers is traveling and will dress for the game?!? 👀👀 Considering I literally have NO IDEA what to expect from Sark really ever (and I love that about him), could Ewers really start today? [Personally, I wouldn't because I think we can beat Tech with Card]

If he does, he shouldn’t.  It’s too soon for that type of injury in my professional, medical opinion 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2022 at 10:36 PM, WETSU said:

has it though? I feel like Bama has been in this the whole time. If he lands at either it wouldn’t shock me. I know that’s not what the “research” has said but other sites have made this out to be a pretty tight race between the two for some time now. I do think he ends up at Texas, I just think it’s been a close one for a while and not just a last minute Bama push. 

The '23 class has some serious WR talent. If Texas can hold on to what they have they will be fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Hey fellow 'Horn fans! \m/ \m/

Yeah, missing out on Hale is a big of a blow, but there' still some talent lingering and the potential for flip is always imminent. 

Flipping DeAndre Moore (if possible) could potentially swing Reuben Owens to swing too, and I'd take another back to go along with Ceddy Baxter. I'd also take Javien Toviano as he's one of the higher ranked recruits we have in the '23 cycle.

Tre Wisner is our second back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...