Longhorns 2022 Thread

Stoney

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Well no, it’s not the ou team from last year.  That coach is gone, so are a lot of those players.  Last I checked though, there is only one Sooners team from Norman, and they got their teeth kick in Saturday.  They suck and yes, it is glorious.  Couldn’t happen to a better fan base.  I hope they get a decade worth of it.

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Still think you’re better off without Lincoln Riley?  Lol

53 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

49-0 is the truth.  A “dominant” blue blood should have better depth at QB than what you showed.  The OC showed they’re not worth much either.      He should’ve let beville throw more.  He connected on some passes.  Making the offense one dimensional showed his poor coaching.  This game was the perfect storm.  

51 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

You should’ve told him what Sam told Kyler

39 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Take the loss, you sissy.

Congrats on your 1 in a row! All it took for you to get to run your head is the worst OU team in their history! 

We know,  we know,  

Texas is baaaaaack!!!!

Lol

29 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Congrats on your 1 in a row! All it took for you to get to run your head is the worst OU team in their history! 

We know,  we know,  

Texas is baaaaaack!!!!

Lol

27 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

49-0

stew on it

Y'all better keep it civil......

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

I'll take my one year,  you enjoy your decades of awful football. 

1. Decade*

2. We get told we bring up the past a lot, so when we actually talk about present day, you bring up the past as your argument? Interesting take.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 9:57 AM, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I agree with all of this post.

I thoroughly enjoy seeing mid-majors knock off Duke in March Madness, it’d be the same for NCAAF, great point.

And I think NIL and the potential out there to get rid of the 4 years of eligibility rules (as long as they're a student in good standing), will give opportunities for teams to get older and that experience will allow for teams to potentially beat younger teams full of 4 and 5-stars.

Alright, alright, alright...that's what I love about these college girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

Edited by PelvisPresley

• Mr. P locked this topic