Longhorns 2022 Thread

Stoney

13 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

I say no. However, Kansas looks absolutely lifeless. 

Let’s not act totally ridiculous.

This lead is safe, our defense is as stout last week and this week as it’s been all season and Bijan is running nearly at will.

I understand the desire to be negative about a UT lead in the second half, but I’m thinking we’re good today.

1 minute ago, thegreatbambino said:

Good win, passing game seems to be off lately, but good rebound running the ball this week.

Yes but I did like the east screen passes that Sark called early on. The slant to Worthy on 3rd and 7 early was the first slant I’ve seen in a long time. 

3 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Yes but I did like the east screen passes that Sark called early on. The slant to Worthy on 3rd and 7 early was the first slant I’ve seen in a long time. 

^^ This. And it seemed like he called one every other down at Bama. But, he had 5 first rounders that could break on any route.

Edited by Sportsfanatic1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Do you guys think any of Coburn-Sweat-Ojomo will come back next year?  The interior DL has been stout all year and those three would be big holes to fill if all three leave.

Can Coburn come back?

It seems like he has been at Texas for a decade.

Worthy is a playmaker that has obviously been frustrated a lot lately with uncatchable throws. I too feel like he's giving up on balls early. Saying all that, I don't want him to leave unless he's causing problems in the locker room. Texas has done very well IMO with the portal, but I absolutely hate it for the most part. I didn't mind the old transfer rule that had you sit a year. Now some of these guys hit a little diversity and move on to the next best place. I wish P5 players (including Notre Dame and BYU) could not transfer to another P5 without sitting a year. I totally get other players trying to "move up" their worth.

• Mr. P locked this topic