the back bone of wo-s foot

powerlifter

5 hours ago, powerlifter said:

can you name them

78595897_10216278361613550_4791245849315246080_n.jpg

Let me pitch this to you instead, tell me what you think… instead of these fellas being the backbone on WOS’s foot, What if instead they are 4 of the toes on WOS foot?? You might be saying “But Mike, that would only make 4 toes. Where and who is the 5th toe?” 

Look no further than the mirror, my friend. You, Powerlifter, are THE 5TH TOE 

• LOL! 4

49 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Let me pitch this to you instead, tell me what you think… instead of these fellas being the backbone on WOS’s foot, What if instead they are 4 of the toes on WOS foot?? You might be saying “But Mike, that would only make 4 toes. Where and who is the 5th toe?” 

Look no further than the mirror, my friend. You, Powerlifter, are THE 5TH TOE 

But Honcho, the folks wanna  know which toe? The big toe? The oddball 2nd toe which is weirdly longer than the big toe? The middle one? The Deomocrat 4th toe that does nothing but hang around while the other 4 do the work? The crooked cashew baby toe? Which one Honcho? WHICH ONE???!!!!!  The people gots to know.

• LOL! 4

Far be it from me to determine who the toes are on the foot of WOS. I’d be delighted though if this thread turned into Powerlifter assigning toes to coaching legends 

Also if there is a smoaky member who sees this and is decent with photoshop, you’d be an immortal legend here if you could kindly put these good gents faces (and Powerlifter’s dog from profile pic) on the end of toes on a foot and share it here. In my head I’m picturing Mt. Rushmore but with a foot instead. 

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Far be it from me to determine who the toes are on the foot of WOS. I’d be delighted though if this thread turned into Powerlifter assigning toes to coaching legends 

Also if there is a smoaky member who sees this and is decent with photoshop, you’d be an immortal legend here if you could kindly put these good gents faces (and Powerlifter’s dog from profile pic) on the end of toes on a foot and share it here. In my head I’m picturing Mt. Rushmore but with a foot instead. 

sounds like a job for @LOL

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

sounds like a job for @LOL

Can't do it. I'm in the middle of a big project. I'm photoshopping a poop emoji on every picture of Caleb Williams I can find. I guess you could say it's pretty serious. 

389458je359-2.jpg

• LOL! 4

32 minutes ago, powerlifter said:

there making jokes they did not pass the test but whats new i learn from them

Wouldn’t  a “back bone” be located on a person’s back? 

I don’t think the foot has a backbone. Were you saying this group of people I don’t know are the heel of WOS foot? 

12 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

Wouldn’t  a “back bone” be located on a person’s back? 

I don’t think the foot has a backbone. Were you saying this group of people I don’t know are the heel of WOS foot? 

He didn’t learn from me.  As an athletic trainer I clearly know the backbone is only in your right arm.

• LOL! 1

On 1/7/2022 at 12:46 AM, powerlifter said:

can you name them

78595897_10216278361613550_4791245849315246080_n.jpg

Larry Brown, Parnell, Steve from Alto and Coach who played HS ball at Barbers Hill. I know I am correct in the last three… The first guy might not be Larry Brown.I know I am correct in the last three… The first guy might not be Larry Brown.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, VZCR said:

Larry Brown, Parnell, Steve from Alto and Coach who played HS ball at Barbers Hill. I know I am correct in the last three… The first guy might not be Larry Brown.I know I am correct in the last three… The first guy might not be Larry Brown.

good try

• 2 weeks later...