49ers @ Dallas ***NFC WILD CARD GAME***

Wild Card   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Dallas Cowboys

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/16/2022 at 09:30 PM

Just now, mellon said:

Whoever  made the call for Dak to run needs the snot beat out of them. They had time for 2 throws to the end zone.

I agree. Besides Dak ain't that good of a QB. He seems to get flustered under pressure, not to mention he's not that accurate throwing to his receivers.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Doomer said:

I'm on the lookout for a new TV set. #TrueStorie.tm

Ref on that last play that bumped into Dak and the OL to make clock runout had to be Kirtfalcon.  He knew Boys' was about to have a miracle comeback and did what he could to stop it.

• LOL! 3

Several coaches need to be fired after this one.

Starting with McCarthy. Lack of discipline falls on the coach. Most penalized team in the league. 
Whomever told the punt team to stay on the field after the fake, then finally put the offense on the field, only to get a delay?! Fired. 
Kellen Moore. FIRED!! Worst play caller I’ve ever seen. I have no idea why anyone is impressed by him. He doesn’t know how to run the ball, until there’s no time to run the ball. QB with 14 secs left and no timeouts?! Freaking idiot. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Like I've said before on here: long as Jerry Jones has his paws on Dallas they will never get to another SB. 

Jerry being the owner is not the problem. Jerry being the team prez/gm is the problem. Coaches come and go. Players come and go. The results stay the same. Jerry is the only "constant" in that equation. I believe Jerry wants to win more than any owner in the league...but there is one thing Jerry wants even more than to win...and that is to be in charge of "everything from socks to jocks". What has that gotten us? 3 playoff wins in 26 seasons.

• Love 1

Been watching since the early 60's and never seen fans throw things at the refs or anyone on the field. We are better than that. We are not Philadelphia. As far as the calls, 99% of them were the right call. The team is undisciplined and the QB is not accurate. Learn to line up and beat the guy in front of you.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Ref on that last play that bumped into Dak and the OL to make clock runout had to be Kirtfalcon.  He knew Boys' was about to have a miracle comeback and did what he could to stop it.

TruDat. #refs12th-man.org