5 star coach

powerlifter

9 minutes ago, CoachChunkyPunter43 said:

Kerry Strong who?

How to describe the legend that is Kerry Strong. Take Tom Landry, Bill Belicheck, Gordon Wood, John Wooden, Vince Lombard, Phil Jackson. Mix them all together. Take what you have and you still couldn’t touch the coaching brilliance that is Kerry Strong. I once saw him beat the ‘83 Daingerfield Tigers with a group of Cheerleaders. I saw him take a trombone trio and beat the ‘96 Bulls. Kerry Strong walks into the gym, the track and stadium and he’s automatically up 50 runs. Kerry Strong is the only coach who could beat Kerry Strong.

• LOL! 2

On 1/10/2022 at 11:25 AM, Stoney said:

How to describe the legend that is Kerry Strong. Take Tom Landry, Bill Belicheck, Gordon Wood, John Wooden, Vince Lombard, Phil Jackson. Mix them all together. Take what you have and you still couldn’t touch the coaching brilliance that is Kerry Strong. I once saw him beat the ‘83 Daingerfield Tigers with a group of Cheerleaders. I saw him take a trombone trio and beat the ‘96 Bulls. Kerry Strong walks into the gym, the track and stadium and he’s automatically up 50 runs. Kerry Strong is the only coach who could beat Kerry Strong.

You are missing the secret ingredient of the Kerry Strong blood pool….

Chuck Norris

9 hours ago, BuckNut said:

Where does Kerry Strong really coach at?

Tying Kerry Strong down to just one school is like trying to tame the wind or break a wild mustang. It’s impossible. I’ve heard tale that Kerry Strong travels the oil tops, FMs and interstates of Texas just looking for a team looking for nothing but total domination that night. He might coach be coaching Tatum’s cheerleading squad on a Monday, then he might be down in Eagle Pass on Tuesday leading the water polo team to a victory. Kerry Strong is a Texas Institution that must be shared between every public and private school in the state. Rumor is he turned down coaching Texas and Texas A&M because they wouldn’t let him coach the Brook Hill chess club in a match against IBM’s Big Blue and Gary Kasparov. I’ve heard rumors that if you leave your field house doors unlocked in the morning, with a brand new shiny whistle and a crisp pair of medium Bike shorts you just might draw the spirit of Kerry Strong to your school. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1