Marlin basketball coach suspended for two games

lionpride08

7 hours ago, Stoney said:

It sounds like the superintendent is more worried about dollar bills than kids.

As much trouble the school has been with the State the past several years, he surely doesn’t need this negative press about some scuff marks on the floor. SMH 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chubbychecker said:

Unless there is something more to the story this is the dumbest thing I have heard in 2022 so far

Yeah, I was wondering if there was a rule in place that applied to everyone that if you wore the wrong type of shoes on the floor and scuffed it, then you would be responsible for costs to remove the scuffs. I mean if that’s the case, then he should pony up the money plain and simple. 

16 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Just get some wrags and cleaner and have the boys who scuffed the floor clean up after themselves  ... problem solved ......

Some of these guys talking about how good this coach is for those guys, so teach them responsibility. “We scuffed the floor so let’s clean it”. 

16 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Just get some wrags and cleaner and have the boys who scuffed the floor clean up after themselves  ... problem solved ......

The coach should have already taken care of it .... teach the kids to take responsibility for their actions .... if he had done this, this would never have even been a news story .....