Waskom’s Whitney Keeling to Tatum

Eagleborn

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Graduated 26 seniors.....kinda figured he'd go if there was a good opening. Theres no opening like home. Best of luck to him. 

Jax been open since November and with the class we graduated, the writing was on the wall. Didn’t take a genius to figure out we would likely be making a hire this year. 

22 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man I remember when Tatum use to be one of the jobs To have I don’t know if it has that same flair to it anymore especially losing that many kids at the lower level 

We got the facilities but I can't honestly say it has the same ring to the name that it once did. Every sport has a prime facility so we at least got that going for us. 

4 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Interested in seeing what happens here. Is Jacksonville a better job than Tatum? 26 seniors? Does that mean times are about to be tough for a few years?

Will Tatum put up with a coach going through a "rebuild"?

Don’t see why not. Put up with 0-10, put up with one playoff win with most talented group to come through in 20 years. 

Currently the overall athletic program is as strong as it’s been in a while even with a “average” football program. 

23 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Supe is a good dude. Does a good job for all the schools/departments. 

Yeah Richardson is a good dude. He’s the only Supe I’ve ever personally met that didn’t give me the feeling that he thought he was too good to talk to me. Dude will sit and chat it up about fishing, hunting, sports, you name it. The day I saw him wearing shorts to a “tail-gate”, I knew he was alright. He’s also not too bad at managing money. Lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Yeah Richardson is a good dude. He’s the only Supe I’ve ever personally met that didn’t give me the feeling that he thought he was too good to talk to me. Dude will sit and chat it up about fishing, hunting, sports, you name it. The day I saw him wearing shorts to a “tail-gate”, I knew he was alright. He’s also not too bad at managing money. Lol

How many of Tatum superintendents have you met? Or are you talking in general? Tatum’s former superintendent was very approachable and very much inclusive. 

• Eagleborn changed the title to Waskom’s Whitney Keeling to Tatum