Waskom’s Whitney Keeling to Tatum

Eagleborn

27 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

He's not. I bet I know of two coaches to put their name in the hat. They've yet to fail to put in for every opening the last two years.

I know he's not. I was asking the person who said King name. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

I'm Hearing from a Really Good source that Tatum is fixing to make one of the biggest hires in all of East Texas and maybe the State. One of the most Successful guys in East Texas not name Surratt. Be on the the Look out for this to Happen as soon as next week according to my sources. Get Ready Tatum the Culture is about to Change and fast.  

That really narrows it down... lol 

• LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

I'm Hearing from a Really Good source that Tatum is fixing to make one of the biggest hires in all of East Texas and maybe the State. One of the most Successful guys in East Texas not name Surratt. Be on the the Look out for this to Happen as soon as next week according to my sources. Get Ready Tatum the Culture is about to Change and fast.  

I wish. 

5 hours ago, Ijustwatch said:

What’s this the 3rd or 4th time they’ve tried to get him?

6 hours ago, BuckNut said:

Gipson from PG?  Or the Waskom guy?

Once upon a time I'd have thrown up in my mouth to the thought of watching either of their style of offenses for a whole season.......now, I'd welcome it. Just win damn it, just win lol. 

• LOL! 1

Tatum needs a guy who is young, hungry, and wants to rebuild a program that has pretty much everything. Tatum has the facilities, Athletes, and the money to attract people to the job, but they can’t seem to keep the guys they hire. They have struck out the last 3 times in searching for “the guy” this time they need to look for someone who is young and can bring a young energetic staff who is looking to build a program and bring back life to a program that has revolving door lately. As I read earlier The OC and DC have teaching positions… which I get you have to be an educator first but most OC’s and DC’s at other schools are not in a classroom and if they are they are not teaching 7 classes a day. So what it sounds like to me is Tatum needs to become more coach friendly so they can keep guys around longer for more than 1-3 years at a time. It’s gonna take more then just hiring a “big name” to turn it around it’s gotta start all the way at the top with administers and trickle down all the way down to the athletes to get them to buy into the program and the guy they are bringing in.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BuckNut said:

$$$$ and his brother could be an option.

Hmmm thought I would get a better answer than that...pretty sure PG could and would match any off put up by Tatum. Don't think this job is nearly as attractive as it was several years ago...but you never know in the coaching world!!

• Eagleborn changed the title to Waskom’s Whitney Keeling to Tatum