Waskom’s Whitney Keeling to Tatum

Eagleborn

2 minutes ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Well looks like tatum bout to switch up their whole offense 

I wouldn’t count on it. I think the whole purpose of taking the Tatum job is to run a different offense. Going to be hard for Keeling to make that jump much higher without changing. You won’t get much better than Waskom in terms of talent differential between opponents. And the tighter talent gets the less the offense works. 

6 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I wouldn’t count on it. I think the whole purpose of taking the Tatum job is to run a different offense. Going to be hard for Keeling to make that jump much higher without changing. You won’t get much better than Waskom in terms of talent differential between opponents. And the tighter talent gets the less the offense works. 

With as much as tatum lost it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to get back to running the ball majority of the time.

29 minutes ago, JacketNation said:

Has to be a money move. Keeling has got to be near 50 and looking at 4-5 years left in education. Get those best 5 up. Would guess 100-110 a year. 

Why would he have left for less money? He was already being paid more in Waskom 

• Eagleborn changed the title to Keeling to Tatum
1 hour ago, JacketNation said:

Has to be a money move. Keeling has got to be near 50 and looking at 4-5 years left in education. Get those best 5 up. Would guess 100-110 a year. 

And those 4-5 years would be a longer stay than anything we’ve had lately. 

4 hours ago, WETSU said:

I’m sure they won’t change it up much. 

• Eagleborn changed the title to Waskom’s Whitney Keeling to Tatum