Waskom’s Whitney Keeling to Tatum

Eagleborn

3 minutes ago, Theinformant said:

Ok so what’s your point? 2015, 2016, 2017 does it really matter? Yet again the energy is misdirected. Let’s stay on topic and not try to deflect. 

Let's try this again......

2015 Keeling wanted to come. Supe was butthurt about things and told him he couldn't bring any of his people with him. 

2022 Keeling wanted to come and the supe said bring what you want. 

See the difference?

Talking about energy being misdirected but at the same time you got 30 post and they have all been about the last two Tatum hires in a negative way.... 

Being a lifer as you put it you should be thrilled about this hire.

2 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Let's try this again......

2015 Keeling wanted to come. Supe was butthurt about things and told him he couldn't bring any of his people with him. 

2022 Keeling wanted to come and the supe said bring what you want. 

See the difference?

Talking about energy being misdirected but at the same time you got 30 post and they have all been about the last two Tatum hires in a negative way.... 

Being a lifer as you put it you should be thrilled about this hire.

Of course the current superintendent  would say bring who and what you want. The program is ran into the ground. Tatum is the laughing stock of East Texas. You are talking about specific years I’m talking about the state the program is in now. Again, my original statement was about calling Hartt shady for making a decision he felt was best for the school. Lastly, I believe I stated this was a good hire. With you being Eagle born as you put it you should be embarrassed with me. 

1 minute ago, Theinformant said:

Of course the current superintendent  would say bring who and what you want. The program is ran into the ground. Tatum is the laughing stock of East Texas. You are talking about specific years I’m talking about the state the program is in now. Again, my original statement was about calling Hartt shady for making a decision he felt was best for the school. Lastly, I believe I stated this was a good hire. With you being Eagle born as you put it you should be embarrassed with me. 

Again, I was talking about a specific year for reasons stated above...  I'm willing to bet everything I own that what is in bold is about as far from the truth as possible. Clearly you don't know how all that went down back then. 

Also, you were talking about staying on topic earlier...... This thread is about Tatum's new coach, not the state of the program. Feel free to start a thread on that. I'll for sure chime in. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Again, I was talking about a specific year for reasons stated above...  I'm willing to bet everything I own that what is in bold is about as far from the truth as possible. Clearly you don't know how all that went down back then. 

Also, you were talking about staying on topic earlier...... This thread is about Tatum's new coach, not the state of the program. Feel free to start a thread on that. I'll for sure chime in. 

Ok, whatever year you said is correct.  If the topic is about the new coach then Hartt should’ve never been brought up? Which is why I initially commented. You seem to be so well informed and connected, I will let you start the thread. I’m sure someone will tell me when it is started and I’ll come back. I keep saying this is a good hire and we keep going back to none important issues like a specific year. 

• LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

You know it’s a slow off-season when Tatum can’t find anyone to argue with except themselves 😂 

I wouldn't consider that one a Tatum person... lol

It's also a slow offseason when you don't have anything to look forward to from the time you get knocked out of the playoffs like always to the time two a day starts up..