Waskom’s Whitney Keeling to Tatum

Eagleborn

4 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Nahhh, just running off at the mouth. Lol. Keeling applied in 2015 and didn’t get it. One could only assume that Keeling walked away from it for whatever reason because why would we not have hired him back then? 

Pretty sure you were accurate in the reasoning. 

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Welcome back to the forum Mr. Hart. Keeling didn’t come last time because you wouldn’t let him bring his staff with him. 

You gots to be outta your rabbit mind if you think Dr. Hartt is sitting around on a forum discussing Tatum with a bunch of people wishing they could’ve played any sport. Instead of putting in time and energy into trying to figure who I am you should be putting the energy to find a way to bring the spirit back to Tatum. Doubling back to the statement that Keeling applied in 2015 (I don’t know if he did or didn’t) he wasn’t the applicant who was rejected LEGALLY by Dr. Hartt. I know the word legal gets you guys a lil frazzled. 

9 minutes ago, Theinformant said:

You gots to be outta your rabbit mind if you think Dr. Hartt is sitting around on a forum discussing Tatum with a bunch of people wishing they could’ve played any sport. Instead of putting in time and energy into trying to figure who I am you should be putting the energy to find a way to bring the spirit back to Tatum. Doubling back to the statement that Keeling applied in 2015 (I don’t know if he did or didn’t) he wasn’t the applicant who was rejected LEGALLY by Dr. Hartt. I know the word legal gets you guys a lil frazzled. 

Keeling did put in for the Tatum job in 2015......he wanted it but Hartt wouldn't let him bring any coaches with him so he pulled his name.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Theinformant said:

Forget worrying about bringing spirit back, worry about getting your memory back. Hart didn't reject anyone in 2015. 

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Keeling did put in for the Tatum job in 2015......he wanted it but Hartt wouldn't let him bring any coaches with him so he pulled his name. 

Could it have been because Hartt didn’t want him to do to Tatum what it is now? No familiar faces? Tearing up a relationships that had been formed?  A disconnect from the school and the community. I would be willing to bet if people actually talked to the heart of Tatum they would all say the same thing. It’s not the same and not in a good way. I don’t believe in airing out dirty laundry but if we were to speak on shady business I would think we could speak on the current leadership. 

11 minutes ago, Theinformant said:

That’s how much you know. Hart didn’t reject anyone back in 2015. 

1 minute ago, Theinformant said:

Could it have been because Hartt didn’t want him to do to Tatum what it is now? No familiar faces? Tearing up a relationships that had been formed?  A disconnect from the school and the community. I would be willing to bet if people actually talked to the heart of Tatum they would all say the same thing. It’s not the same and not in a good way. I don’t believe in airing out dirty laundry but if we were to speak on shady business I would think we could speak on the current leadership. 

Keeling was the most deserving name in the hat.....in most folks opinions I'm sure. Regardless, the train will be back on track. Great hire that shoulda happened 6 years ago. 

Just now, Eagle8 said:

Keeling was the most deserving name in the hat.....in most folks opinions I'm sure. Regardless, the train will be back on track. Great hire that shoulda happened 6 years ago. 

Deserving is very subjective. Nonetheless I hope Tatum gets back on track. 

11 minutes ago, Theinformant said:

That’s how much you know. Hart didn’t reject anyone back in 2015. 

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

It was stated because that's when he first wanted to come to Tatum. Wouldn't make sense really to put another year, eh?

Ok so what’s your point? 2015, 2016, 2017 does it really matter? Yet again the energy is misdirected. Let’s stay on topic and not try to deflect. 

2 minutes ago, Theinformant said:

Deserving is very subjective. Nonetheless I hope Tatum gets back on track. 

Let me guess..... You think Tatum should of brought in one of their ex players? Being a Eagle fan till you die and all......

Just now, Eagleborn said:

Let me guess..... You think Tatum should of brought in one of their ex players? Being a Eagle fan till you die and all......

No, I actually think kneeling was a good hire. I think calling someone shady because you don’t agree with them is the problem. Andy Evans wasn’t an ex player. Neither were any of the last AD’s hired.