Nacogdoches

playactionpass39

43 minutes ago, CDubya936 said:

What will that fix? Just asking. Allman must be on board with it, if it wasn't partially his idea he would be hitting the road. 

True, from what I hear this will not fix the problems.

Especially, if he is the one tasked with making the hire.

Sounds to me like they would have been better off hiring the other finalists, the one that knew what it was like to coach in Nac.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, missionimpossible said:

Hiring Allman as AD wont solve the problem. Him being around at practices, bus rides to game and back, and being around at school might help. He is an excellent football coach and AD, but he is never there. This is not a guess, this comes from people at the school.

Well he’s already the AD. He will just lose his head  football coach position. 

On 1/12/2022 at 11:10 AM, playactionpass39 said:

True, from what I hear this will not fix the problems.

Especially, if he is the one tasked with making the hire.

Sounds to me like they would have been better off hiring the other finalists, the one that knew what it was like to coach in Nac.

The main problem is our numbers we as a 5A varsity should have more depth then just 25 players. And we’ve had two coaches in the past that coached in nac so that really doesn’t make a difference.

6 hours ago, country said:

Check on your Jr. high programs. #s

It weeds out when they get to high school. We have two middle schools for now. next year we will combine the middle schools but because of other issues when they get to the high school level the numbers drop. I’ve never seen Nac’s varsity roster so small.