Tom Bean

supermaroon

On 4/9/2022 at 10:21 AM, GraysonFan said:

Tom Bean letting a few outsiders come in and run things and get them into more debt, lol.  There is nothing in Tom Bean and they have gotten pressured into hiring people and building things by parents that aren’t even living there and some not even sending their kids to school there!  Can’t wait to see the implosion of this district when some don’t get their way.

Sad day they don't live there and kids not even going to school there? How do they have any influence then? Who would be dumb enough to listen to people with no association to the ISD. I have heard it is a clown show there right now. Have to feel bad for the kids.

9 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

Sad day they don't live there and kids not even going to school there? How do they have any influence then? Who would be dumb enough to listen to people with no association to the ISD. I have heard it is a clown show there right now. Have to feel bad for the kids.

from what i heard, they will live there and go to school there.  you have bad info

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blueflu said:

from what i heard, they will live there and go to school there.  you have bad info

Just referring to graysonfan comments. But I do know that between Howe, Bells, Tom Bean, Sherman and Whitewright there is a ton of kids that transfer to and between other school districts for one reason or another so my info isn't that far off.

• Like 1

I’m seeing a lot of unsubstantiated claims here concerning the goings on at TBISD. The next post inferring that anything happening is in violation of any kind of rules or laws will need to include a link to a credible news source, or the poster will receive a 10 day suspension. What you’ve “heard from a good source”, or what you “know to be a fact” or your “insider information” is irrelevant if you don’t back it up with a link. This was your warning. And before you fire off that post questioning this, remember that has already gotten one guy a vacation from this circus. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

I’m seeing a lot of unsubstantiated claims here concerning the goings on at TBISD. The next post inferring that anything happening is in violation of any kind of rules or laws will need to include a link to a credible news source, or the poster will receive a 10 day suspension. What you’ve “heard from a good source”, or what you “know to be a fact” or your “insider information” is irrelevant if you don’t back it up with a link. This was your warning. And before you fire off that post questioning this, remember that has already gotten one guy a vacation from this circus. 

I knew that fellow was fixing to get the ole bump....🤣

• LOL! 1

Don't ruin the fun for ole tb they never get this kind of publicity 🤣 and probably won't once this thread ends. And my statement about kids transferring had nothing to do with athletic reasons it was just that schools that close, kids transfer all the time back and forth. Just like in the Paris area kids go back and forth all the time. But to appease the Smoaky GODS I will leave the recruiting jokes alone and stick to making fun of a program that hasn't had a winning season since 2008.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Don't ruin the fun for ole tb they never get this kind of publicity 🤣 and probably won't once this thread ends. And my statement about kids transferring had nothing to do with athletic reasons it was just that schools that close, kids transfer all the time back and forth. Just like in the Paris area kids go back and forth all the time. But to appease the Smoaky GODS I will leave the recruiting jokes alone and stick to making fun of a program that hasn't had a winning season since 2008.

I completely understood your statement.  You should see the 4 ring circus at Mineral Wells.  Mineral Wells, Santo, Perrin, and Millsap should just combine into 1 ISD with all of the students we share...

• 3 months later...

TB hired McKinney Boyd's D coordinator first then got their head coach a little later in the spring.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/tom-bean-names-mcbride-part-103235466.html

Tyrone Swoopes posted a picture on Instagram of himself walking into the TB stadium the other day wearing a TB hat saying something about the rivalry just got real interesting.  

Will be curious to see how it goes.

18 hours ago, ObiOne said:

TB hired McKinney Boyd's D coordinator first then got their head coach a little later in the spring.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/tom-bean-names-mcbride-part-103235466.html

Tyrone Swoopes posted a picture on Instagram of himself walking into the TB stadium the other day wearing a TB hat saying something about the rivalry just got real interesting.  

Will be curious to see how it goes.

Tyrone has been working at Enterprise Rent a Car in Sherman. Must have got hired at TB.

2 hours ago, Ballboy23 said:

Tyrone has been working at Enterprise Rent a Car in Sherman. Must have got hired at TB.

Appears so.  It could give the TB vs WW game a little more meaning....especially them being in the same district now.

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, itsallheart said:

Whats the happenings in Tom Bean Lately???

My sources say that the district denied the private school transfers and there is supposedly a ruling coming sometime in the next couple weeks from the uil towards the school in regards to the allegations guess they'll either be cleared of wrongdoing or hammered like San Marcus and alto

Now that it's gone before the executive board of the UIL, is it ok for someone to share what happened in TB and why all of this has come to pass? I know rumors can't be discussed, but once it's out in the open, should be fair game just like the Alto situation was. 

https://www.kxii.com/2022/09/07/uil-penalizes-tom-bean-isd-over-alleged-athletic-recruiting/

I'm curious.  I couldn't find much on recruiting.  But to be illegal it has to be done by school district personnel, correct?  A parent telling another parent that they have a good program and should come be part of it is not recruiting, correct?  Will be interesting to see what all was involved in this situation. 

This is all I could find on a quick search of UIL recruiting

"Recruiting is not only a violation by the student who has been recruited, but it is also a violation by the school and/or the school district personnel who recruited the student. It is a violation to recruit at all grade levels."