Jump to content

Tom Bean


supermaroon
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 4/9/2022 at 10:21 AM, GraysonFan said:

Tom Bean letting a few outsiders come in and run things and get them into more debt, lol.  There is nothing in Tom Bean and they have gotten pressured into hiring people and building things by parents that aren’t even living there and some not even sending their kids to school there!  Can’t wait to see the implosion of this district when some don’t get their way.

Sad day they don't live there and kids not even going to school there? How do they have any influence then? Who would be dumb enough to listen to people with no association to the ISD. I have heard it is a clown show there right now. Have to feel bad for the kids.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

Sad day they don't live there and kids not even going to school there? How do they have any influence then? Who would be dumb enough to listen to people with no association to the ISD. I have heard it is a clown show there right now. Have to feel bad for the kids.

from what i heard, they will live there and go to school there.  you have bad info

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, blueflu said:

from what i heard, they will live there and go to school there.  you have bad info

Just referring to graysonfan comments. But I do know that between Howe, Bells, Tom Bean, Sherman and Whitewright there is a ton of kids that transfer to and between other school districts for one reason or another so my info isn't that far off.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m seeing a lot of unsubstantiated claims here concerning the goings on at TBISD. The next post inferring that anything happening is in violation of any kind of rules or laws will need to include a link to a credible news source, or the poster will receive a 10 day suspension. What you’ve “heard from a good source”, or what you “know to be a fact” or your “insider information” is irrelevant if you don’t back it up with a link. This was your warning. And before you fire off that post questioning this, remember that has already gotten one guy a vacation from this circus. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, trueblue82 said:

I’m seeing a lot of unsubstantiated claims here concerning the goings on at TBISD. The next post inferring that anything happening is in violation of any kind of rules or laws will need to include a link to a credible news source, or the poster will receive a 10 day suspension. What you’ve “heard from a good source”, or what you “know to be a fact” or your “insider information” is irrelevant if you don’t back it up with a link. This was your warning. And before you fire off that post questioning this, remember that has already gotten one guy a vacation from this circus. 

I knew that fellow was fixing to get the ole bump....🤣

  • LOL! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't ruin the fun for ole tb they never get this kind of publicity 🤣 and probably won't once this thread ends. And my statement about kids transferring had nothing to do with athletic reasons it was just that schools that close, kids transfer all the time back and forth. Just like in the Paris area kids go back and forth all the time. But to appease the Smoaky GODS I will leave the recruiting jokes alone and stick to making fun of a program that hasn't had a winning season since 2008.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Don't ruin the fun for ole tb they never get this kind of publicity 🤣 and probably won't once this thread ends. And my statement about kids transferring had nothing to do with athletic reasons it was just that schools that close, kids transfer all the time back and forth. Just like in the Paris area kids go back and forth all the time. But to appease the Smoaky GODS I will leave the recruiting jokes alone and stick to making fun of a program that hasn't had a winning season since 2008.

I completely understood your statement.  You should see the 4 ring circus at Mineral Wells.  Mineral Wells, Santo, Perrin, and Millsap should just combine into 1 ISD with all of the students we share...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

TB hired McKinney Boyd's D coordinator first then got their head coach a little later in the spring.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/tom-bean-names-mcbride-part-103235466.html

Tyrone Swoopes posted a picture on Instagram of himself walking into the TB stadium the other day wearing a TB hat saying something about the rivalry just got real interesting.  

Will be curious to see how it goes.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see your post but what news story is there going to be on something like that?  I’m certainly not going to mention kids names on here.  It’s pretty much done now anyway, so everyone can just move along lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, ObiOne said:

TB hired McKinney Boyd's D coordinator first then got their head coach a little later in the spring.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/tom-bean-names-mcbride-part-103235466.html

Tyrone Swoopes posted a picture on Instagram of himself walking into the TB stadium the other day wearing a TB hat saying something about the rivalry just got real interesting.  

Will be curious to see how it goes.

 

Tyrone has been working at Enterprise Rent a Car in Sherman. Must have got hired at TB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ballboy23 said:

Tyrone has been working at Enterprise Rent a Car in Sherman. Must have got hired at TB.

Appears so.  It could give the TB vs WW game a little more meaning....especially them being in the same district now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 12:12 PM, itsallheart said:

Whats the happenings in Tom Bean Lately???

My sources say that the district denied the private school transfers and there is supposedly a ruling coming sometime in the next couple weeks from the uil towards the school in regards to the allegations guess they'll either be cleared of wrongdoing or hammered like San Marcus and alto

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, GraysonFan said:

Their supt sent out a message this morning, banned for playoffs in football for three years.

That was the DEC (district) decision.  Now it goes to the uil state exec committee.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now that it's gone before the executive board of the UIL, is it ok for someone to share what happened in TB and why all of this has come to pass? I know rumors can't be discussed, but once it's out in the open, should be fair game just like the Alto situation was. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.kxii.com/2022/09/07/uil-penalizes-tom-bean-isd-over-alleged-athletic-recruiting/

 

I'm curious.  I couldn't find much on recruiting.  But to be illegal it has to be done by school district personnel, correct?  A parent telling another parent that they have a good program and should come be part of it is not recruiting, correct?  Will be interesting to see what all was involved in this situation. 

This is all I could find on a quick search of UIL recruiting

"Recruiting is not only a violation by the student who has been recruited, but it is also a violation by the school and/or the school district personnel who recruited the student. It is a violation to recruit at all grade levels."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...