1 hour ago, playactionpass39 said:

Hearing Toby Foreman, repeatedly.

good coach see if he can bring in good people. Have a chance to go deep with proper use of the Athletes and getting all the kids that can Play football to play football. 

4 hours ago, Slickarick said:

good coach see if he can bring in good people. Have a chance to go deep with proper use of the Athletes and getting all the kids that can Play football to play football. 

I think he will, I can see a core group of coaches coming with him from Kileen, since they went with him from Central.

He knows how to relate to kids and gets a lot out of them, I think he can recruit the halls as well.

• Like 1

To hear Toby Foreman's name only makes sense. He has applied for the Jasper position more than once in the past.   Having competed against Jasper for years when he was offensive coordinator and head track &field coach at WOS.  He knows the potential in Jasper, even saying publicly he thinks Jasper is a premier job and the past tradition of Jasper track& field has always intrigued him. The late coach Lloyd Weatherspoon (former head track coach in Jasper) being one of the biggest influences of his coaching career.

alot of people forget or just don't know that Toby lead WOS to 3 straight track& field state championships 2009-2011.

1 hour ago, BlackShirtD said:

After leaving WOS where all has Foreman been and has he won games and made deep playoff runs?  I have not kept up with his stops or records.

Beaumont Central 2013-2016

2013) 6-5  2014) 7-4  2015) 5-6  

2016) 5-6

Killeen Shoemaker 2017-2021

2017) 0-10   2018) 2-8  2019) 7-4

2020) 7-3  2021) 3-6

overall record 42-52

If Crumedy doesn't get the job we as Jasper folks should  be disappointed and ashamed of the school board and take steps to make sure this each one of them last term.

Teamed with our current DC Malcolm Bronson, who knows it just may be the yellow brick road Jasper fans have hoped for and deserve.

Making it even sweeter is the fact that they both are  "one of our own"  hometown Jasper alums.

I am not trying to disrespect any of the other finalist/ applicants whatsoever.   on paper anything and everything can work,and it may lead to an implosion but if Crumedy is hired I highly doubt it.  For me personally the only other Coach who even came close to truly getting me excited for Jasper's football future was Garrett Morgan.  

Kendrick Crumedy

Offensive Coordinator / Running Backs / Strength and Conditioning

Kendrick Crumedy is the offensive coordinator and running backs coach. He is in his 9th year of teaching at Manvel High School. Coach Crumedy teaches Government. He graduated from Sam Houston State University in May of 2008 with a degree in History and Secondary Education, and then again in 2010 with a Master's degree in Kinesiology - Sport Management emphasis. Coach Crumedy is married to Kimberly Montgomery Crumedy.  They have 1 son, Kendrick Karter Crumedy.    He is originally from Jasper, Texas and enjoys fishing, horseback riding and working out in his spare time.2K. Crumedy.jpeg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

Wonder what this reporter's motivation was for requesting this list and then releasing it to the public.  There have been tons of job open this year for AD/Head football jobs.  Several in East and Southeast Texas, but yet this reporter only posted the list for the Jasper job.  Stinks though for a coach on that list that is only trying to better his situation for his family, but now has to answer questions such as, "hey coach, why you trying to leave us?"   But people with their own personal agendas never think about others involved.  Just saying.....I've had this happen to me in the past.  It's part of the chance you take in applying for the job, but sometimes 16 year old kids don't see it as you're trying to advance, they see it as you're trying to leave them, just like so many other have in their life.  Gotta love the media. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chubbychecker said:

Wonder what this reporter's motivation was for requesting this list and then releasing it to the public.  There have been tons of job open this year for AD/Head football jobs.  Several in East and Southeast Texas, but yet this reporter only posted the list for the Jasper job.  Stinks though for a coach on that list that is only trying to better his situation for his family, but now has to answer questions such as, "hey coach, why you trying to leave us?"   But people with their own personal agendas never think about others involved.  Just saying.....I've had this happen to me in the past.  It's part of the chance you take in applying for the job, but sometimes 16 year old kids don't see it as you're trying to advance, they see it as you're trying to leave them, just like so many other have in their life.  Gotta love the media. 

I know he's posted WOS's and has said hes requested PNG's... I believe it's all up to the district how fast they give it after the request. I think they have 30 days. So Jasper either turned the list over to him quickly, or their process has taken so long they hadn't named a new coach before the required 30 days

1 minute ago, JasperDawg said:

look fella, I was trying.to help make you aware in case you did not know.

You're only concerned about your agenda, which we all saw, you're trying to advocate for someone to get a job on a chat forum. As if that has anything to do with the actual job selection, but you may not know that's not how it works.  You also may not care what it does to those coaches daily lives or the kids they deal with, but hey let's make sure you get your agenda points in....fella