OAN To Be Dropped By DIRECTV

BarryLaverty

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Lou Dobbs? What a sad story he became, riding that Trump train right off a cliff. 

Speaking of "riding a train off of a cliff"...the old Pedo Joe train has crashed and burned so bad in public ratings he's gonna hit negative numbers soon!!!! LOLOL!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

See my other post. As the kids say, 'Ya basic'. Do better, Chuckles. 

You need to stick with the emoji's like your buds...when you actually try and construct a sentence it goes horribly wrong...kind of like your Boy Pedo Joe's administration!!! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

You need to stick with the emoji's like your buds...when you actually try and construct a sentence it goes horribly wrong...kind of like your Boy Pedo Joe's administration!!! 

Your lame use of ellipses make me think you are trying to catch your breath, while your belly jiggles, and you are referring to your cheat sheet of tired lines. Be better. 

1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

Direct is losing viewers almost as fast as CNN, this will definitely accelerate the demise of the overpriced service even faster!!!

Get Woke-Go Broke!

ATT can see the writing on the wall.  They are trying to push you away from DirectTV and push you to their streaming service.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

There are still folks that use Direct tv?

We did when we first started full time Rv'ing because they had a great deal that fit Rv'ers perfect. For 6 bucks a month we could use our daughters Direct service anywhere we went. Just set up the portable dish and hit the sats and we had service.  They kept going up on the monthly charge for the service they had, they finally cut it loose and are using several streaming services. We seldom watch the tv anymore but when we do we use our phone for a hotspot and one of the streaming services. 

If you need 25 home shopping channels DirectTV is for you...otherwise they are way to expensive. We have YouTube TV with Netflix, Hulu and Prime. Only problem I have is that we use EasTex Telephones internet service and it cuts out/freezes/glitches way more than it should imo. Pretty frustrating when you are trying to watch a game or movie. There is just no good options for internet when you live outside of town.

5 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

If you need 25 home shopping channels DirectTV is for you...otherwise they are way to expensive. We have YouTube TV with Netflix, Hulu and Prime. Only problem I have is that we use EasTex Telephones internet service and it cuts out/freezes/glitches way more than it should imo. Pretty frustrating when you are trying to watch a game or movie. There is just no good options for internet when you live outside of town.

I was reading about East Tex telephone upgrading their lines to fiber optics down south around Livingston. Lot of people were saying it has improved dramatically in the past several years.

29 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Internet providers don’t have a lot of competition and thus they can regularly under perform and be profitable 

I don't know how many viewers watched OAN.  I never have except clips when they've been posted.  If enough subscribers drop DiSH over this then AT&T made a huge mistake.  I cut the cord years ago to cable, and I can watch what I want to watch online.  I'd rather read stories than be read stories.  I hate when I see a news story online with a reporter reading the same story.  It's a distraction, and I have to manually turn off the stupid video.  

19 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I dropped DIRECTV about a month ago, to go straight Firestick, but not because they carried a lame 'conservative' channel, but because they were too expensive for the value. Hulu and Netflix and HBO Max and Disney and Paramount and Prime have us covered. 

We made a deal with my mother.  My sister and I each send her $20 a month to keep DISH which makes her bill about $25-30.  She lets us use her login for streaming, therefore we get local channels as well as any channel that has a streaming app with her service.  In return, she uses our Netflix and Hulu and we use my sister’s Disney/ESPN+

• Like 2

18 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Best internet for the $$$ right now is begrudgingly ATT Fiber (where available.). It’s fast, uninterrupted, and performs over your paid service plan.

20 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I’m about two miles down from where the internet cables stop.  Limits my choices.  I do wonder why eliminate OAN and keep CNN?  Talk about a divisive pos.

OAN doesn't have the same following.  OAN is extreme right, while FOX News is your Mid-Right news network.  Also OAN is backed by Herring Networks... their only other channel is Wealth News or something.  CNN is the mid left network, and is backed by ATT and WarnerMedia (billion dollar companies).  The extreme left network right now is MSNBC... Also backed by billion dollar Comcast.  OAN just not have the financial backing or the same viewership to hold their ground and stay on major providers.  It just economics.  We can't talk about how great Capitalism is then ***** when stuff like this happens.

21 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

OAN doesn't have the same following.  OAN is extreme right, while FOX News is your Mid-Right news network.  Also OAN is backed by Herring Networks... their only other channel is Wealth News or something.  CNN is the mid left network, and is backed by ATT and WarnerMedia (billion dollar companies).  The extreme left network right now is MSNBC... Also backed by billion dollar Comcast.  OAN just not have the financial backing or the same viewership to hold their ground and stay on major providers.  It just economics.  We can't talk about how great Capitalism is then ***** when stuff like this happens.

I’m having a difficult time getting passed your description of CNN as “mid left”.  On the other hand, the Left is so far off the charts, so even CNN & Pravada are considered mid left.  No doubt in my mind the democrats of the 1980’s would be described as flaming redneck conservative Terrorist today.  Deal is, the New Left has left Left in the rear view mirror (drink 20 beers and say that real fast 😂😂😂).

• Like 2