Waskom —- Nationwide search?

Destry

5 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Y’all will be fine if the right hire is made. 

The talent has been in Waskom for decades. Now that they know what it’s like to win and understand what it takes, I think Waskom will be fine. They will still consistently be more athletic than most of their schedule. 

• Like 1

Waskom will be fine. We will have to reboot but it can be done. Keeling and crew have shown these boys how to win and I think they will. Thanks for all the great memories while you guys were here. Congratulations to Tatum on a great set of coaches that they pick up. Let’s go Wildcats

I'd say Keeling made Waskom a pretty attractive job. Should be some solid up and coming coaches/coordinators throw their name in the hat. Best of luck finding the right guy. Looking forward to seeing Keeling do his magic in Tatum. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Appears y’all will be using a firm.  

I was told by a good source that Waskom did not hire this firm and will be hiring the next AD themselves. I do think they made the offer though and was turned down. 

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

I was told by a good source that Waskom did not hire this firm and will be hiring the next AD themselves. I do think they made the offer though and was turned down. 

I’ve  heard the same thing. I may have  to dust of my coaching shorts and put my name in the hat! Wonder what pay would look like?

20 hours ago, MrSalty said:

das funny

Just facts.. him an crew left for a reason.. no matter what it was we failed to meet his standards.  An we will probably hire someone with less standards.. we generally have athletes all around but if u don't have the correct guy it ain't going to work seen it for years before Keeling came.. alot of wasted talent..