Big XII to split into two divisions

Mr. P

16 minutes ago, LOL said:

By splitting OU and UT into two different divisions it will make the two schools' eventual vacancy less disruptive.

Dude I’m fixing to break out the Jnco’s, the blonde chili bowl and party like it’s 1996 all over again.

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

If I was betting then I wouldn't worry about Texas and Oklahoma ever playing a game in these divisions.

Even a small-time donor like me would gladly cut a check if it gets us outta the Big XII by 2023. 

YN38.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LOL said:

By splitting OU and UT into two different divisions it will make the two schools' eventual vacancy less disruptive.

Also by splitting them, you could completely screw both teams and not let them play the RRR... 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Also by splitting them, you could completely screw both teams and not let them play the RRR... 

I'll be shocked if that's not baked-in to any arrangement. I mean, c'mon, that's gonna be your biggest TV audience draw. Ain't no way you lose that many eyeballs over an alignment conflict. 

46 minutes ago, LOL said:

I'll be shocked if that's not baked-in to any arrangement. I mean, c'mon, that's gonna be your biggest TV audience draw. Ain't no way you lose that many eyeballs over an alignment conflict. 

It would be petty, but funny...  The Big XII would blow up social media...  However, it would lose tons of credibility.  I say do it!

• LOL! 1

15 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Yes they would. 

yeah if they went to separate conferences that said "hey, we're playing a 10 game conference schedule and have set up weekends of PAC/SEC, ACC/SEC and SEC/BIG 12 challenge type thing for your 13 games" before the conference championship game.  

where those games are played at slots (same rank position from the previous year)