Covid Update At My School

BarryLaverty

On 1/18/2022 at 3:31 PM, BarryLaverty said:

Now past 25% of the students at my school have either been quarantined for the illness or because of those in their homes. The state of Texas provided ZERO guidance, really, other than a hybrid following of the CDC and funding for 20 days per student of remote instruction, long after the year has started, leaving districts without preparation time. Because of the great number of those out, we couldn't staff that, any way, at this point. 

We are running at about 80% district-wide right now.  We have the staffing, just a shortage of students.  It makes instruction challenging, but still making it through with 0 deaths and 0 hospitalizations of students ages 4-18.

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Dude….your gonna make these libtards blow a gasket talking about doing your own research and formulating a preventative plan….don’t you know your just supposed to do whatever Herr Fauci says….

Sorry, I forgot again...I'm going to get reported to the National Health Czar one of these days and get shipped off to the re-education center!!! 

• Like 1