Ivermectin

Youngcoach123

https://www.cureus.com/articles/82162-ivermectin-prophylaxis-used-for-covid-19-a-citywide-prospective-observational-study-of-223128-subjects-using-propensity-score-matching

This prospective, citywide COVID-19 ivermectin prophylaxis program resulted in significant reductions in COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. The ivermectin non-users were two times more likely to die of COVID-19 than ivermectin users in the overall population analysis. Since groups were compared for the exposure during the same period, in a parallel manner, changes in transmission rates would affect ivermectin users and non-users equally.

I know without a doubt it works and there are many, many studies and examples to cite but it doesn't matter to the sheeple...if Fake Fauci or the CDC doesn't endorse it there are many that don't believe it. When this is all over there are going to be lots of people exposed and even jailed for crimes against humanity. It's all about the money to those folks. 

30 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

I know without a doubt it works and there are many, many studies and examples to cite but it doesn't matter to the sheeple...if Fake Fauci or the CDC doesn't endorse it there are many that don't believe it. When this is all over there are going to be lots of people exposed and even jailed for crimes against humanity. It's all about the money to those folks. 

So cite them. 

Merck's statement on its drug Ivermectin.

Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

• No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies; 
  • No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and; 
  • A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

8 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

• No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies; 
  • No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and; 

Thankfully big pharma made a statement on this. I guess it can be dropped forever now.

• LOL! 1

On 1/18/2022 at 4:02 PM, Youngcoach123 said:

https://www.cureus.com/articles/82162-ivermectin-prophylaxis-used-for-covid-19-a-citywide-prospective-observational-study-of-223128-subjects-using-propensity-score-matching

This prospective, citywide COVID-19 ivermectin prophylaxis program resulted in significant reductions in COVID-19 infections, hospitalizations, and deaths. The ivermectin non-users were two times more likely to die of COVID-19 than ivermectin users in the overall population analysis. Since groups were compared for the exposure during the same period, in a parallel manner, changes in transmission rates would affect ivermectin users and non-users equally.

So you post a link to a study that’s already been shown to have flaws….

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ivermectin-study-itajai-contains-methodological-weaknesses-questionable-conclusions/

18 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

Wow!! I'm so shocked that Big Pharma would come out against anything that might threaten the billion dollar world wide money machine...who would have ever thought that!!I'm sure they have our best interest at heart!!!!

35 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Does pharma pay you to shill? Or do you just do this willingly?

Do you get paid by the makers of ivermectin?  Things can work two ways you know.  Also, American doctors have been caught lying (paid by pharma) to make things look better.    Those Brazilian doctors were pushing numbers too.  

14 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Wow!! I'm so shocked that Big Pharma would come out against anything that might threaten the billion dollar world wide money machine...who would have ever thought that!!I'm sure they have our best interest at heart!!!!

Merck produces ivermectin right?

6 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Do you get paid by the makers of ivermectin?  Things can work two ways you know.  Also, American doctors have been caught lying (paid by pharma) to make things look better.    Those Brazilian doctors were pushing numbers too.  

https://sciencefeedback.co/partners-funders-donors/

everyone is pushing something. But the evidence suggest that it works. 

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

The evidence has been proven to have been manipulated.  See, you’re still pushing something.  

According to you. I think it works and press info about it working. The safety profile on it is less than Tylenol. But for some reason people still go out of there way to act like it’s the most terrible thing ever. It literally wouldn’t hurt anyone to take it. Help or not it wouldn’t hurt.

15 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’m not the one putting all my hope in a pill.  I’m hoping it becomes endemic and is so much like a cold before long that they don’t even test for it.  

I'm not putting my hope in it either.  You can't hardly get a prescription for it anymore......thanks people that think the vax is the only way.  

8 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

It sells for pennies compared to thousands for fake "vaccines" and its boosters...nice try

Wait, your crew was saying the vaccines were $25 the other day.  The only reason ivermectin is cheap is because theres very few uses.  If it proves to be a true legitimate CURE for Covid, it’ll go up in price.  Supply/demand….

• SMH 1

2 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I'm not putting my hope in it either.  You can't hardly get a prescription for it anymore......thanks people that think the vax is the only way.  

The only thing the vaccine has proven to do is prevent severe disease in folks with comorbidities.  

if one is young and healthy and doesn’t believe in the vaccines, why take a drug that studies are showing don’t work.  

im chunky, have high blood pressure and diabetes runs in my family.  After seeing how the disease hit my family and my experience with it, I decided with my PCP to take the vaccine.  Especially after I didn’t develop a strong antibody presence.  It obviously helped in December.  I never once wished I’d been taking ivermectin.  I’m over it now.  My better half now has it, and the PCP never mentioned ivermectin.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Wait, your crew was saying the vaccines were $25 the other day.  The only reason ivermectin is cheap is because theres very few uses.  If it proves to be a true legitimate CURE for Covid, it’ll go up in price.  Supply/demand….

Ivermectin has been used in humans for 35 years and over 4 billion doses have been administered.

https://www.biznews.com/thought-leaders/2021/05/12/mailbox-ivermectin

• Like 2