Ivermectin

Youngcoach123

13 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Wait, your crew was saying the vaccines were $25 the other day.  The only reason ivermectin is cheap is because theres very few uses.  If it proves to be a true legitimate CURE for Covid, it’ll go up in price.  Supply/demand….

Except for the fact that Ivermectin is already out there in very abundant supplies. Big difference.

17 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

According to you. I think it works and press info about it working. The safety profile on it is less than Tylenol. But for some reason people still go out of there way to act like it’s the most terrible thing ever. It literally wouldn’t hurt anyone to take it. Help or not it wouldn’t hurt.

According to lots of folks thatve peer reviewed it, the studies can’t be trusted due to manipulation.  They’re currently doing studies in the US, but as some here have stated, can you trust the studies if Big Pharm has anything to say with it.  It’s been said here that doctors are on the take by big pharma for lots of money…. So why trust these studies.  Even the foreign studies have shown to be tainted.  

those 3mg pills aren’t going to hurt anybody, sure.  But in a Petri dish it took 1500+mg to kill Covid.  The safe dose for humans is what?  15mg a day?  How’s that low a dose going to do anything?  I haven’t seen many question the safety of it, except for the animal ivermectin, mainly because of the inactive ingredients that are unsafe for humans.  When all this ivermectin misinformation started the Mississippi poison control hotline had an 800% increase in call volumes with folks sick from animal ivermectin.  Once again, I don’t recall many questioning the safety of hunan grade ivermectin.  It’s safely treating River blindness and parasites for years.  But humans can’t handle the dose necessary to kill Covid.  Have you ever seen an animal with ivermectin toxicity?  I know a boy that OD’d some pups with it. Wasn’t pretty.  It affects the nervous system and causes brain bleeds.  It’s as safe as a tic tac in proper dosing, and does a good job of heart worm prevention in canines.  1cc (per50lbs)down the throat every month and your dogs won’t have heart worms.  

14 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Ivermectin has been used in humans for 35 years and over 4 billion doses have been administered.

https://www.biznews.com/thought-leaders/2021/05/12/mailbox-ivermectin

For River blindness and parasite infections, like I said, very few uses. That article is also from may’21.  Lost of studies have shown  what the article says if still wrong/mostly unknown.  

1 hour ago, blesseddaily said:

Wow!! I'm so shocked that Big Pharma would come out against anything that might threaten the billion dollar world wide money machine...who would have ever thought that!!I'm sure they have our best interest at heart!!!!

If Merk had the miracle cure for Covid .  They would broadcast all over the world and make hundreds of billions of dollars on Ivermectin.    The above statement I posted was from Merk's website.  This was likely to prevent a lawsuit against Merk.  

• Roll Eyes 1

27 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

And here are 20 drugs that ended up being used for illnesses that they weren't designed for...so it far fetched to think that Iver might work for other things.

20 Common Drugs That Were Originally Invented for a Very Different Purpose (alot.com)

We are past that part of the argument now.  Nobody is disputing that drugs can have secondary uses.  Over 20 studies have been done on ivermectin for Covid. Most have been proven to have inconclusive results, we’re manipulated, falsified, etc….  There are some ongoing studies in the US as of now, but you can guess how they’ll turn out.  The ivermectin crowd needs foreign studies to come through if it’s going to prove to work.  

5 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

We are past that part of the argument now.  Nobody is disputing that drugs can have secondary uses.  Over 20 studies have been done on ivermectin for Covid. Most have been proven to have inconclusive results, we’re manipulated, falsified, etc….  There are some ongoing studies in the US as of now, but you can guess how they’ll turn out.  The ivermectin crowd needs foreign studies to come through if it’s going to prove to work.  

I could care less if there are foreign studies or any other studies done to prove what I have experienced in real life. I shared MY personal experiences with it and really don't give a rats behind whether you or anybody else believes the drug works or not. I didn't post my experiences to convince anybody to use it or not use it. Just to stimulate others to do deeper research and come up with their own decisions. Have a great night sir, I am done with this topic.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Proven by who.....the same people that want to censor "misinformation"?

When the people that actually performed that particular study couldn’t verify of people took the medicine as prescribed, it can’t be used.  They did not follow up on lots of the patients.  

I posted the link maybe last week or so.  Go find it.  I knew you wouldn’t read it when I posted it.

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

When the people that actually performed that particular study couldn’t verify of people took the medicine as prescribed, it can’t be used.  They did not follow up on lots of the patients.  

I posted the link maybe last week or so.  Go find it.  I knew you wouldn’t read it when I posted it.

I knew you would be over here trying to poopoo on ivermectin.  If a person wants to take it, who cares?  Same with vaccine.

9 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

The date from the studies on people that are already sick enough and in the hospital.  Yes, it is too late then. 

The study from the Brazilian city (that youngcoach posted) was for prophylactic use.  Still haven’t read it have you?

D4A68F4F-9449-452C-96D7-3F8995C70A3B.jpeg

7 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

The study from the Brazilian city (that youngcoach posted) was for prophylactic use.  Still haven’t read it have you?

D4A68F4F-9449-452C-96D7-3F8995C70A3B.jpeg

That is a study that shows it works.  When were the studies done that you claim show 95% ineffective?

59 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

I knew you would be over here trying to poopoo on ivermectin.  If a person wants to take it, who cares?  Same with vaccine.

Let them take that $114 medication that insurance won't cover.  If they are dumb enough then by all means enjoy it.