Ivermectin

Youngcoach123

1 hour ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

561.jpg

I'm enjoying every minute of this thread. They're up to 4 pages, defending taking horse dewormer pills. If someone told me this  was going to be a smoaky topic a couple of years ago, I wouldn't have believed it. This is greatness!

5 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I'm enjoying every minute of this thread. They're up to 4 pages, defending taking horse dewormer pills. If someone told me this  was going to be a smoaky topic a couple of years ago, I wouldn't have believed it. This is greatness!

I can understand denying the vaccine, but to resort to cattle medicine is 🤪crazy... 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

12 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

I can understand denying the vaccine, but to resort to cattle medicine is 🤪crazy... 

You two are straight up 🤡.  No wonder both of you former "independents" now turned to full blown dimnuts.  CNN rotting y'alls brain.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7539925/

Ivermectin: an award-winning drug with expected antiviral activity against COVID-19

The 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine was awarded to William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ömura for their discoveries leading to ivermectin []. In addition to its extraordinary efficacy against parasitic diseases, ivermectin continues to offer new clinical applications due to its ability to be repurposed to treat new classes of diseases. Beyond its invaluable therapeutic role in onchocerciasis and strongyloidiasis, an increasing body of evidence points to the potential of ivermectin as an antiviral agent.

2 hours ago, ObiOne said:

You two are straight up 🤡.  No wonder both of you former "independents" now turned to full blown dimnuts.  CNN rotting y'alls brain.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7539925/

Ivermectin: an award-winning drug with expected antiviral activity against COVID-19

The 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology and Medicine was awarded to William C. Campbell and Satoshi Ömura for their discoveries leading to ivermectin []. In addition to its extraordinary efficacy against parasitic diseases, ivermectin continues to offer new clinical applications due to its ability to be repurposed to treat new classes of diseases. Beyond its invaluable therapeutic role in onchocerciasis and strongyloidiasis, an increasing body of evidence points to the potential of ivermectin as an antiviral agent.

ok lol 

Firstly, it is important to note that the drug was only tested in vitro using a single line of monkey kidney cells engineered to express human signaling lymphocytic activation molecule (SLAM), also known as CDw150, which is a receptor for the measles virus []. Also, ivermectin has not been tested in any pulmonary cell lines, which are critical for SARS-CoV-2 in humans []. Furthermore, these authors did not show whether the reduction seen in RNA levels of SARS-CoV-2 following treatment with ivermectin would indeed lead to decreased infectious virus titers. Importantly, the drug concentration used in the study (5 μM) to block SARS-CoV-2 was 35-fold higher than the one approved by the FDA for treatment of parasitic diseases, which raises concerns about its efficacy in humans using the FDA approved dose in clinical trials [].

So basically, it's saying be sure to take a 35-fold higher dosage than what the FDA approved to decrease the virus. I'm loving this @BoyzNdaHood I hope they keep this page up for a while. 🤣

34 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

ok lol 

Firstly, it is important to note that the drug was only tested in vitro using a single line of monkey kidney cells engineered to express human signaling lymphocytic activation molecule (SLAM), also known as CDw150, which is a receptor for the measles virus []. Also, ivermectin has not been tested in any pulmonary cell lines, which are critical for SARS-CoV-2 in humans []. Furthermore, these authors did not show whether the reduction seen in RNA levels of SARS-CoV-2 following treatment with ivermectin would indeed lead to decreased infectious virus titers. Importantly, the drug concentration used in the study (5 μM) to block SARS-CoV-2 was 35-fold higher than the one approved by the FDA for treatment of parasitic diseases, which raises concerns about its efficacy in humans using the FDA approved dose in clinical trials [].

So basically, it's saying be sure to take a 35-fold higher dosage than what the FDA approved to decrease the virus. I'm loving this @BoyzNdaHood I hope they keep this page up for a while. 🤣

3.7 million doses taken over 30 years = BAD.  Give experimental "vaccine" to children who are not severely affected by covid = GOOD.  🤡

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

3.7 million doses taken over 30 years = BAD.  Give experimental "vaccine" to children who are not severely affected by covid = GOOD.  🤡

Ok...... Lol.  You're crazy if you think I'm going to argue with you about horse dewormer lol

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

Ok...... Lol.  You're crazy if you think I'm going to argue with you about horse dewormer lol

Cause you have no argument. ….. lol

2 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

You realize doctors are prescribing it in tablet form .  It was 11 dollars and I was back on my feet after 3 days of taking it.   My doctor is in Logansport Louisiana.   

Good for you .Let's get you on a commercial then lol. i'm just on this thread for entertainment purposes. 

9 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

You realize doctors are prescribing it in tablet form .  It was 11 dollars and I was back on my feet after 3 days of taking it.   My doctor is in Logansport Louisiana.   

Using a doctor from Logansport Louisiana is not exactly helping your case. 

• LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/358386329_Strictly_regular_use_of_ivermectin_as_prophylaxis_for_COVID-19_leads_to_a_90_reduction_in_COVID-19_mortality_rate_in_a_dose-response_manner_definitive_results_of_a_prospective_observational_study_of_a

Conclusion: Non-use of ivermectin was associated with a 10-times increase in mortality risk and 7-times increased risk of dying from COVID-19, compared to strictly regular use of ivermectin in a prospectively collected, strictly controlled population. A progressive dose-response pattern was observed between level of ivermectin use and level of protection from COVID-19 related outcomes and consistent across different levels of ivermectin use.

On 2/5/2022 at 10:14 PM, Youngcoach123 said:

How exactly do horse take pills? 

I don't know because I'm a human and not familiar with taking animal medicine. I just knew it was in pill or paste form. Like I said, I'd rather just spectate on this one.

• LOL! 1

44 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Did you mention recently you haven't took this horse med?

What is it with the purposefully dense today. I cannot carry on with good intentions in a conversation with you if you can’t even look up the Nobel prize winning medication that is on the WHO essential medicines list. 

Just now, Youngcoach123 said:

What is it with the purposefully dense today. I cannot carry on with good intentions in a conversation with you if you can’t even look up the Nobel prize winning medication that is on the WHO essential medicines list. 

Lol, just asked a question and you went off main street 🤣 

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Lol, just asked a question and you went off main street 🤣 

Sorry you can’t keep up. I’ll write it easier for you. Since you and ctown keep referring to a 4 billion used medication with the CNN talking point of horse med. I cannot continue talking to you about this. Got it?

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

So Ivermectin won a nobel peace prize for curing viruses? 

Just now, ctown81 said:

So Ivermectin won a nobel peace prize for curing viruses? 

Off label meds are bad now? 

On 2/1/2022 at 11:33 PM, ctown81 said:

If you say so....just here to watch people justify taking horse pills/paste. Not going to have that argument.

👆 still going on the thread I see