Ivermectin

Youngcoach123

1 minute ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Dude talking bout how good this horse med is, but ain't took it LMAO talk about clown

original.jpg

This clown is the only one left on this thread defending something he hasn't taken. You can tell which ones on here are not respected in real life so they try to make up for it online. Guess this is the new version of make believe lol. Wait till you hear what Ivermectin won a nobel peace prize for .

13 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

This clown is the only one left on this thread defending something he hasn't taken. You can tell which ones on here are not respected in real life so they try to make up for it online. Guess this is the new version of make believe lol. Wait till you hear what Ivermectin won a nobel peace prize for .

Didn’t Jett say something about personal attacks? Must be true if he said it. Please tell me more what CNN says about the medicine?

13 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So when my daughter had a skin condition and our DR gave her a prescription of topical ivermectin I guess we should have called you????

🙄

• LOL! 1

41 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Didn’t Jett say something about personal attacks? Must be true if he said it. Please tell me more what CNN says about the medicine?

I guess what confuses me is how someone can advocate for something they've yet tried... at least have some common ground to stand on, right now your just mumbling and posting what the internet tells you to... SMH 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

I guess what confuses me is how someone can advocate for something they've yet tried... at least have some common ground to stand on, right now your just mumbling and posting what the internet tells you to... SMH 

Do you wait until your house is on fire before you buy a fire extinguisher?  Some of us do research before we need something. 

16 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

I didn’t need it! Lol I’m not randomly taking meds for the heck of it. 

8 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Do you wait until your house is on fire before you buy a fire extinguisher?  Some of us do research before we need something. 

More so I’m just concerned with the “only the jab” narrative. Turns out it wasn’t a good strategy and the lack of early treatment is the main contributor to many of the deaths the world has seen. Ivermectin along with other drugs have been proved thru successful applications thousands of times to work. The shot has proven not to by millions of not billions of applications.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

What confuses me.  Gov gives out crack pipes and needles but bans ivermectin.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I didn’t need it! Lol I’m not randomly taking meds for the heck of it. 

Ok, so you're pretty much taking someone else's word? True story, I got a uncle who's bad off on drugs and will tell you it's good and gets him thru the day... PM me your # ill give it to him and yall can both keep cheerleading

• LOL! 1

54 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Lol, really you going to use fire extinguisher 🧯 to prove a point? Something a majority of Americans own to prove horse paste is the go to? Wow, I've heard it all 

I might try the bleach tactic the last administration talked about, I mean why not? 

2 minutes ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Ok, so you're pretty much taking someone else's word? True story, I got a uncle who's bad off on drugs and will tell you it's good and gets him thru the day... PM me your # ill give it to him and yall can both keep cheerleading

Do you take your doctors word? Everyone takes someone’s word for it at some point. 

2 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

So when my daughter had a skin condition and our DR gave her a prescription of topical ivermectin I guess we should have called you????

🙄

Call me for what? I never claimed ANY medical knowledge here. Who do I look like? Joe Rogan or whatever his name is ? I just find this comical.

1 hour ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Hell they advocate for banning CRT and know nothing about it lol.

2 hours ago, gamewatcher63 said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

From 2011…..prior to the demo’s trying to smear a treatment deemed a “wonder drug” by career medical professionals…go ahead clown81 and refute this article….

I'm sorry but I'm not reading all that. This thread is just for my personal entertainment and all of that reading will take it out of that realm so I'll just have to take your word for it.

34 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

OK 🤡….. you proved my point

I don't think you understand, you are taking this WAY more seriously than me. I'm not trying to win any debate. I'm just enjoying this thread. So if I some how proved your point, congrats!  I don't know what the prize is but I hope you get it on time.

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

OK 🤡….. you proved my point

@ctown81

R's love to call folks sheep but they consuming sheep/farm animal meds? You seriously can't make this #### up

Like I said it's your choice IMO bout the vaccine, but c'mon man horse paste?

Ivermectin making a killing off these sheep I mean ppl! 

they-wouldnt-take-the-vaccine-so-we-put-the-tracking-chips-in-ivermectin-and-told-them-it-was-a-cure-imgflipcom-kkloV.jpg

• LOL! 1