Biden’s News Conference

Hagar

Joe got a few hardball questions, but most of the liberal media concentrated on the voting bill, conveniently forgetting to ask about the terrible inflation, the Afghan debacle and his generally poor performance.  I watched most of it until indigestion drove me in search of Tums or Alka-Seltzer.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-defends-first-year-record-overpromise-outperformed

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Joe got a few hardball questions, but most of the liberal media concentrated on the voting bill, conveniently forgetting to ask about the terrible inflation, the Afghan debacle and his generally poor performance.  I watched most of it until indigestion drove me in search of Tums or Alka-Seltzer.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-defends-first-year-record-overpromise-outperformed

You are a strong man if you watched more than a few minutes of it...just sayin!

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

He's delusional  ....

No comment from Barry?  I suspect Barry may have had a breakdown after that 💩 show.  I also figure JETT will make a killing off of this.  No doubt anyone who watched it filled up their septic tanks last night.

:rofl: 

• LOL! 2

I think I always said Biden would make it two years before being removed for lack of mental capacity.

Every time Biden has to do anything live it’s a complete train wreck. My prediction will probably end up being correct, because the Dems and their puppet media will protect Biden for as long as possible. All the while, everyone - everyone knows he needs to be at home in Delaware enjoying the twilight of his life instead of being paraded around and posing as the President of the United States. 
This whole thing has gotten so out of control and embarrassing for all Americans. 
If you remove Biden then you have another complete moron as POTUS just younger. So ridiculous the situation we’re in.

Notice his "handlers" can't even trust him to call on so called "reporters" to ask questions .... 95% of it was staged .... he actually read the names of the reporters he was allowed to call on before each question .... pathetic .... 🤢

I read an account that he called on everyone who asked a question, including the morons from Newsmax and the like, and that he went into detail on some issues, while ignoring the little insults and attempts to bring his son into things. He stood up for himself and his administration, and he admitted that there was some work to do. The junior high and over the top insults on here? Again, hilarious, in that most of you follow religiously the carnival barker, the Great Liar of All Time, who dealt in insults and personal attacks on all reporters, except those who stroked his ego, who couldn't grasp most issues and had little knowledge of really anything to do with his job. 

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

I read an account that he called on everyone who asked a question, including the morons from Newsmax and the like, and that he went into detail on some issues, while ignoring the little insults and attempts to bring his son into things. He stood up for himself and his administration, and he admitted that there was some work to do. The junior high and over the top insults on here? Again, hilarious, in that most of you follow religiously the carnival barker, the Great Liar of All Time, who dealt in insults and personal attacks on all reporters, except those who stroked his ego, who couldn't grasp most issues and had little knowledge of really anything to do with his job. 

image.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Oh Barry…..you’re embarrassing yourself trying to defend our dementia patient puppet POTUS.

If he had an (R) in front of his name you’d be screaming that he needs to be put out to pasture.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

So your defense of an inept, mentally incompetent buffoon, is Orange man bad?  Did you even watch that 💩 show yesterday? How a person with at least a double digit IQ could embrace this administration is a question that has no answer.

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

My wife (who is liberal and a Biden Supporter) didn't think he did so well, based on what she's seen and read.