Biden’s News Conference

Hagar

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

How a person with at least a double digit IQ could embrace this administration is a question that has no answer.

According to what an administrator said earlier, personal insults weren't supposed to be allowed. Can I ask what you gain from taking that road? Seems lesser for such a giant intellect such as yourself. 😏

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

According to what an administrator said earlier, personal insults weren't supposed to be allowed. Can I ask what you gain from taking that road? Seems lesser for such a giant intellect such as yourself. 😏

Accurately describing a libtards intellect has been fair game since I can remember .... kind of sensitive aren’t you, especially since you fit the description to a tee .... :woot:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did I mention your name?  Oh wow, you seem to be overly sensitive.  Giant intellect?  Hardly, although I was President of my six grade class for three years in a row 😂.  No, not a giant intellect, perhaps endowed with more common sense than many others.  And the fact you assume it was directed at you probably explains why you took affront.  I think deep down you know what a failure Biden is, but as a Democrat you can’t bring yourself to admit it.

BTW, I just called you a Democrat, and I apologize.  Imo it’s about as bad a name as anyone could have tacked on to them.  So please accept my regrets at any discomfort I might have caused you.

27 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

That was an attack on your politics....that same administrator also said if you dont know the difference then maybe the Political Forum is too complex for you to navigate......

• LOL! 3

32 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Accurately describing a libtards intellect has been fair game since I can remember .... kind of sensitive aren’t you, especially since you fit the description to a tee .... :woot:

Ironic that Barry should take offense, especially since that Master of Democratic politics, James Carville just admonished the Democrats because “they whine too much”.  True that Carville.

:rofl: 

https://nypost.com/2022/01/17/carville-advises-democrats-to-quit-being-a-whiny-party/

6 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I read an account that he called on everyone who asked a question, including the morons from Newsmax and the like, and that he went into detail on some issues, while ignoring the little insults and attempts to bring his son into things. He stood up for himself and his administration, and he admitted that there was some work to do. The junior high and over the top insults on here? Again, hilarious, in that most of you follow religiously the carnival barker, the Great Liar of All Time, who dealt in insults and personal attacks on all reporters, except those who stroked his ego, who couldn't grasp most issues and had little knowledge of really anything to do with his job. 

This is a real press conference not a staged one. Trump.

See the source image

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I think I always said Biden would make it two years before being removed for lack of mental capacity.

Every time Biden has to do anything live it’s a complete train wreck. My prediction will probably end up being correct, because the Dems and their puppet media will protect Biden for as long as possible. All the while, everyone - everyone knows he needs to be at home in Delaware enjoying the twilight of his life instead of being paraded around and posing as the President of the United States. 
This whole thing has gotten so out of control and embarrassing for all Americans. 
If you remove Biden then you have another complete moron as POTUS just younger. So ridiculous the situation we’re in.

Yep, his wife should be ashamed of herself for letting it happen to the man she supposedly loves.  She must not be much of a decent wife

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

After you asked somebody else to not be a hypocrite….  Lol.  Asking to get banned?

21 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

After you asked somebody else to not be a hypocrite….  Lol.  Asking to get banned?

Let’s hope Barry doesn’t get banned.  All the Left Wing Loons have left on another site.  No fun posting where everyone agrees.  Need a few folks who want America destroyed, as Biden is trying to do, to keep things interesting.  Seriously, I find these liberals interesting to study, much like an entomologist studies bugs.  One can only study them, I can’t believe anyone can actually understand them, again, like the bugs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Stoney said:

That was grueling to watch.  How are people going to be able to keep a rough over their head with rising property taxes, because the value of their houses are shooting through the roof.  Many people are being evicted now, because they haven't been able to pay back their rent or mortgage from the moratorium on being evicted, and then the price of food has been shooting up.  If he doesn't address those issues the Dims will lose the midterms and the 24 election.  

2 hours ago, Hagar said:

Let’s hope Barry doesn’t get banned.  All the Left Wing Loons have left on another site.  No fun posting where everyone agrees.  Need a few folks who want America destroyed, as Biden is trying to do, to keep things interesting.  Seriously, I find these liberals interesting to study, much like an entomologist studies bugs.  One can only study them, I can’t believe anyone can actually understand them, again, like the bugs.

What a wonderful analogy. Thanks for sharing your rare insight. 

• LOL! 1

Btw, you see Joe’s taking a few days off.  Wonder why?  They Jack him up with meds (mild amphetamines?) to make it through these things.  After every one, he has to take off because he’s exhausted coming down off the high/rush.  You could see him faltering as the press conference went on.   It also explains somewhat his confusion.  Being “jacked up” might help you physically but not his mental acuity, which his is minimal at his best.

• Like 2