The COVID Religion has just really pissed me off

Coach Rab

The cult of the vaccinated won me over for a short period.  They said "Take this and it will protect you."  This is a pandemic of the "unvaccinated."  "Not being vaccinated is what killed all of these people."  "My vaccination is more potent and has a longer lifespan than natural immunity!"  So I got the jab.  Arm hurt like hell for a couple of weeks, felt like dog poo for 12 hours, then I was back on my merry way.  This was in October 2021.  

Let's fast forward to 1/20/2022.  My wife and I are both vaxxed.  We both feel like dog crap.  We both tested positive for COVID.  And these morons want to tell me "Can you imagine what it would be like if you weren't vaxxed?"  So I called my brother in law, unvaxxed, just had COVID 2 weeks ago.  "Yeah man, I had the same symptoms.  Bad headache, stuffiness, mild persistent cough.  Off and on fever."  Wow, that's strange.  He is unvaxxed.  Shouldn't he be in the hospital right now.  Well my mother recently had Covid, let me call her.  Same story.  Also unvaxxed.  

Someone please explain to me (1) what the hell did i put in my blood stream and (2) why?

If the answer isn't (1) Placebo and (2) Because the government wants to put a name on Trillions of dollars of wasteful spending, then you are lying out of your bum.

• Like 5

Their "claim" that getting the jab and the never ending boosters "reduces the severity and hospitalizations" is just anorher ploy to con the gullible sheep ....

I trust them about as far as I can spit ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

If I'm not mistaken. courts already told them they can't have that long. I think they have less than a year to get that info out. I could be wrong.

If it’s in court, it will stay there for years and years

Just now, Hagar said:

Vaccine - a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity.

That said, what do you call what they’re jabbing in our arms because it certainly doesn’t provide immunity.

Neither does the annual flu vaccine about half the time. They have to anticipate which strain might be dominant in February, to prepare for the late year flu season.

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Neither does the annual flu vaccine about half the time. They have to anticipate which strain might be dominant in February, to prepare for the late year flu season.

Why is it annual if it only works half the time?  Shouldn't they keep jabbing with boosters all year long like covid?

Just now, ObiOne said:

Why is it annual if it only works half the time?  Shouldn't they keep jabbing with boosters all year long like covid?

Influenza is, I believe, generally seasonal. That's why you don't hear a lot about people getting flu shots in the spring or Summer in the U.S.

9 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Best as I can tell, the flu vaccine actually does make you immune from, at least one type flu, and helps against others.  I may be wrong though.  But these Covid shots don’t make you immune from anything.  Still the question remains, what do you call a shot that doesn’t make you immuned?  Just trying to broaden my knowledge.

23 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

For ever it’s always been called the flu shot. Only until covid did I hear people cal it a flu vaccine. Weird 

14 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

For ever it’s always been called the flu shot. Only until covid did I hear people cal it a flu vaccine. Weird 

Don't forget to get your flu shot.  That was the phrasing.  I never took one of those either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

I get the flu vaccination every year.  I’ve had the flu twice in my lifetime.  And never immediately after I had been vaccinated for it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

The cult of the vaccinated won me over for a short period.  They said "Take this and it will protect you."  This is a pandemic of the "unvaccinated."  "Not being vaccinated is what killed all of these people."  "My vaccination is more potent and has a longer lifespan than natural immunity!"  So I got the jab.  Arm hurt like hell for a couple of weeks, felt like dog poo for 12 hours, then I was back on my merry way.  This was in October 2021.  

Let's fast forward to 1/20/2022.  My wife and I are both vaxxed.  We both feel like dog crap.  We both tested positive for COVID.  And these morons want to tell me "Can you imagine what it would be like if you weren't vaxxed?"  So I called my brother in law, unvaxxed, just had COVID 2 weeks ago.  "Yeah man, I had the same symptoms.  Bad headache, stuffiness, mild persistent cough.  Off and on fever."  Wow, that's strange.  He is unvaxxed.  Shouldn't he be in the hospital right now.  Well my mother recently had Covid, let me call her.  Same story.  Also unvaxxed.  

Someone please explain to me (1) what the hell did i put in my blood stream and (2) why?

If the answer isn't (1) Placebo and (2) Because the government wants to put a name on Trillions of dollars of wasteful spending, then you are lying out of your bum.

You sound like Stephen A. Smith, but he praises the vaxx for saving him from death.  I also read about AOC moaning about how bad it was on her.  The most susceptible to death are those over 65 and those with health issues.  I wish I hadn't been given the shot, but I only had a sore arm that day and night.  The next morning I was fine.  What makes me wish I hadn't received it was the Washington study that showed only 1 shot had less than half of those that contracted the virus vs. those who were vaccinated.  While I'm still Wuhan free, I didn't have it before to my knowledge, except  the three days that I was stuffed up and had no taste or smell, but no fever, cough, and I still had my appetite.  I know many I have worked with lost their appetites, and they lost at least 15-30 lbs.  I won't be getting the third shot.  

15 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

You sound like Stephen A. Smith, but he praises the vaxx for saving him from death.  I also read about AOC moaning about how bad it was on her.  The most susceptible to death are those over 65 and those with health issues.  I wish I hadn't been given the shot, but I only had a sore arm that day and night.  The next morning I was fine.  What makes me wish I hadn't received it was the Washington study that showed only 1 shot had less than half of those that contracted the virus vs. those who were vaccinated.  While I'm still Wuhan free, I didn't have it before to my knowledge, except  the three days that I was stuffed up and had no taste or smell, but no fever, cough, and I still had my appetite.  I know many I have worked with lost their appetites, and they lost at least 15-30 lbs.  I won't be getting the third shot.  

A friend of mine, a high school math teach like @RETIREDFAN1 (so I do cut him some slack) texted me “sorry you have COVID.  When I got it last time, I got the vaccine right after I got better.  You should get the booster.”  My text back was “yo dummy, that’s not how the body works.  Your body had immunity almost immediately after you recovered.  You basically made that vaccination useless if it even works!”

• LOL! 1