Rep. Cuellar (TX-D) Has FBI Descend on His Mansion

Hagar

4 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Yea he didn’t do that. 

He got rid of several high level bureaucrats,  just not enough of them fast eough ... like Kolmes indicated,  it's very difficult to get rid of career civil servants  .... I know that from first hand experience  .....

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

He got rid of several high level bureaucrats,  just not enough of them fast eough ... like Kolmes indicated,  it's very difficult to get rid of career civil servants  .... I know that from first hand experience  .....

Appears TDS is even starting to inflict some on the right.  I can still remember when you & I were the only two Trump supporters on the Forum.  Came a long way since then.  And for me to support a loudmouth, brash, yankee carpetbagger was a stretch.  Still remember my turning point - when he thumbed his nose at Political Correctness.  Didn’t like it & durn sure don’t like or condone this idiotic wokeness.  It’s :BS:

Btw, a relative of mine was a Federal Officer.  Worked his way up to Supervisor.  His inability to get rid of the dead weight working for him kept his stomach tied in knots.  He said you had to catch a guy sexually assaulting a sheep, and the sheep had to make a formal complaint.  😂😂😂

• LOL! 2