So.. Are we done talking about election fraud?

ctown81

11 hours ago, ctown81 said:

I don’t know ctown, are we through talking about election fraud?  Based on Biden’s answers at the press conference, looks like we’ve just started.  Despite the warnings by James Carville, the whining continues.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-senators-slam-comments-2022-election-legitimate

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

The committee is for the events of Jan 6? 

Committees in DC are jokes.  Every last one.  They’re dog and pony shows.  They load them to intentionally find exactly what they want to find or not find, depending on which side of the aisle is in question

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Election fraud claims will NEVER end until everyone has to vote "in person" using a state issued ID--and there are NO mail in ballots that are given without strict absentee rules followed. 

But like the liberals want to claim, election problems are now being attacked by the Dems for being too strict, yet NO ONE can show a demographic group that is NOT allowed to vote because of an ID. Because EVERYONE can get a state ID--but as I said on another thread--it becomes a racist thing when liberals find out that their exaggerated logic doesn't work. I mean Uncle Joe has already called voter laws "Jim Crow 2.0"--and he should know, he came up with Jim Crow 1.0. 🤣

7 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Committees in DC are jokes.  Every last one.  They’re dog and pony shows.  They load them to intentionally find exactly what they want to find or not find, depending on which side of the aisle is in question

That’s why they are expanding the scope. It’s a smear tactic. The right uses them for sound bites as well. All of them are a joke