Danny Surman for SBOE

RETIREDFAN1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Danny Surman for SBOE
5 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

District 7......vote for him in the GOP Primary.........

Only way to keep our educational system educating instead of indoctrinating is to have the right people at the top.  Most of us know little about candidates in these positions.  We all need to share what info we may have on them.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

As I said earlier, I agree with Barry on this one even if lightning strikes me down, all history should be taught to every student, the good, the bad, and the "retired".....I mean ugly. :rofl:

All TRUE history should be taught.....made up social justice revisionism crap shouldn't see the light of day......

I hope no one has a problem with teaching history, but many, under the guise of teaching history, are indoctrinating children.  Who on here is for that?  Who on this site thinks our children should have a wedge between the races?  Who on here thinks all whites are racist, and all blacks are oppressed?

And while we’re on the subject of race, who on here thinks blacks are to dumb to vote?  No one says white people are losing voting rights.  No one says orientals are losing voting rights.  Why do Democrats think blacks are to stupid to go down and vote in an election?  Were I black I’d be offended.  Seriously offended.  Why blacks accept being put down by Democrats is another mystery to me.