#12 Franklin @ #14 Crockett district championship "edit"

lionpride08

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, maxjean said:

ckt fans just voicing there opinions about some sketchy calls from the stands and getting tossed.

Lol its on NFHS... Crockett players and fans started talking mess first. Let me guess we had the refs help the last 3 times we played yall and won as well right. Lol give me a break.

• 3 weeks later...
  • lionpride08 changed the title to #12 Franklin @ #14 Crockett district championship "edit"
45 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Round 2 tonight in Crockett... Main gym has something messed up so the game will be played in a smaller gym with the bleachers being on one side only. So that means both Crockett and Franklin fans will have to share the bleachers. Should be fun!

I used to play in this gym you are having to play in tonight.

For a district this will be great!!

4 hours ago, Allheartnoquit said:

I used to play in this gym you are having to play in tonight.

For a district this will be great!!

I agree our jr high gym used to be the high school gym and its the same way. People used to line up along the walls under the baskets when we played Hearne

2 hours ago, maxjean said:

Well,well,well would ya look what the cat drug in.

Yeah we are still back to back district champs but congrats to Crockett. With the way yall radio guys sounded you would have thought yall won state. I guess beating Franklin is a big deal in Crockett now because it don't happen to often 😆

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Yeah we are still back to back district champs but congrats to Crockett. With the way yall radio guys sounded you would have thought yall won state. I guess beating Franklin is a big deal in Crockett now because it don't happen to often 😆

hopefully our 6'6 guy will get his head on right next season and be back if he plays yall wouldnt stand a chance but we wont face yall until late in the playoffs next season.