Groveton is open

StingEmALTO

7 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

Hes in Carlisle now.   But I'm not sure if hes applied for groveton job.  That guy has won everywhere he coached though.  Made a team on a 12 game losing streak in Memphis turn it around and went 2 rounds deep his first year there.  

Listened to him for 3 years on radio show out of center Texas.   I'd give just about anything if he was coaching my team.  

Why did he leave S’ville?

7 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

Hes in Carlisle now.   But I'm not sure if hes applied for groveton job.  That guy has won everywhere he coached though.  Made a team on a 12 game losing streak in Memphis turn it around and went 2 rounds deep his first year there.  

Listened to him for 3 years on radio show out of center Texas.   I'd give just about anything if he was coaching my team.  

He was one of the 13 that applied for WOS. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

So, is this “your guy” that you’ve been talking about?

On 1/24/2022 at 1:31 PM, nationalpastime said:

I know of a guy that coached against them during his time at Centerville (and Wager's time at Groveton) that helped to hang 900 yards rushing on Groveton.  I think he would be worth giving a call.

I believe that ship has sailed... 907