Rodgers vs Brandon

Stoney

52 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Aaron Rodgers has always been a great player and an ####. Sad to see him fully embrace the second one which will diminish his reputation for the first one. 

He must rank right up there with Steve Kerr for you--should stick to the business of sports, not politics. But I would bet a dozen donuts that you support Steve Kerr, because he thinks like you, idiotic. SMH. 

30 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Steve Kerr and Lebron both have multiple rings and use their platform for good most of the time, although I disagree with the NBA blind eye to China. 

Aaron Rodgers chose to throw a turd in his own punch bowl over Covid. 

So it was "okay" for Kerr and Lebron to question a POTUS but it's not for Rogers to do the same?

Hypocrisy at it's finest from you again.

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Steve Kerr and Lebron both have multiple rings and use their platform for good most of the time, although I disagree with the NBA blind eye to China. 

Aaron Rodgers chose to throw a turd in his own punch bowl over Covid. 

Kerr and Lebron are nothing but tools of the libnuts......Rodgers is a freedom loving American Patriot.......

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

17 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Kerr and Lebron are nothing but tools of the libnuts......Rodgers is a freedom loving American Patriot.......

I have to screen shot this. I want this same energy when his views don't match yours. I have a feeling Rodgers is a liberal that happens to hate the vaccine. Only on Smoaky do you have people who believe ones views much match up with EVERY  belief of one political party. He even said yall would probably champion him and he didn't want it. I'll dip out now, but I'm saving this one. 

23 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

And Lebron 🙄

Here's Rodgers in Lebron 😂😂😂 yall jump on people's bandwagon so quick. 

Aaron Rodgers loves that LeBron James ignored President Donald Trump’s criticism, which included mocking the NBA star’s intelligence. The Packers quarterback called James’ non-response “absolutely beautiful.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/07/aaron-rodgers-wants-nfl-and-its-players-to-ignore-president-trumps-criticism/amp/#aoh=16430272791648&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Here's Rodgers in Lebron 😂😂😂 yall jump on people's bandwagon so quick. 

Aaron Rodgers loves that LeBron James ignored President Donald Trump’s criticism, which included mocking the NBA star’s intelligence. The Packers quarterback called James’ non-response “absolutely beautiful.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/07/aaron-rodgers-wants-nfl-and-its-players-to-ignore-president-trumps-criticism/amp/#aoh=16430272791648&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

:rofl:some people are so dense. Let's go super slow, the point is people like him and Lebron should stick to their respective sports instead of using their brand or platform for politics. Now, that's pre-k slow I cannot get any slower. 

6 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

:rofl:some people are so dense. Let's go super slow, the point is people like him and Lebron should stick to their respective sports instead of using their brand or platform for politics. Now, that's pre-k slow I cannot get any slower. 

It was addressed to everybody. you weren't special, I just hit reply to yours. Someone's individual thoughts don't bother me unless it's someone who affects my life.