Harmony coach

Destry

22 minutes ago, Destry said:

Are you saying that the abilities of the athletes are different at Harmony that Tenaha?😂

100% 

If that is what you are hearing, then that is what I'm saying 🤣

Don't see many guys like Kendre Miller (Mt. Enterprise then TCU) or Jeremy Patton (Tenaha to Baylor) walking around Harmony. 

11 minutes ago, SilkyJohnson said:

100% 

If that is what you are hearing, then that is what I'm saying 🤣

Don't see many guys like Kendre Miller (Mt. Enterprise then TCU) or Jeremy Patton (Tenaha to Baylor) walking around Harmony. 

Man, I give a witness to that. Just like when Ward left Tenaha to go to Harleton. A WHOLE different world. Speaking of Ward, would he go back to Tenaha? Asking for a friend. 😂😂😂.

2 hours ago, StillGreezy said:

Ward was 5 points shy of 4 straight title appearances.   Lost by 2 to the Fighting Justin Twines and lost by 3 to the pre-Dynasty Mighty Roshaud Paul's.   Two tough losses.  

He had the studs at Tenaha that could run his system, Harleton not so much

Good hire..... but maybe not the "right" hire..... I think people in Harmony... Big Sandy... Gilmer???? i dont even know anymore..... will have a hard time realizing they wont be able to spin the pill around teams with.......speed...athleticism..... or anything conducive to being successful in the air raid.... run power and buc and eat the clock

• Like 1

On 1/25/2022 at 12:53 AM, StillGreezy said:

Especially considering their numbers barely had moved them up.  Wards a damn good coach for sure. 

Not denying that at all. Friends told me from Harleton that he came in with some internal problems existing, whatever that means, but would not alter his spread philosophy to fit the kids. Just passing on info.

6 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Well hes a system coach.   Bad decision making by harleton in my opinion.   You don't hire a roofer to paint your house.   

Agree, people who make these decisions sometimes only looks at record and not ability to fit in. All history anyway, hope Tenaha makes a goood decision and y’all continue to be successful 

On 1/28/2022 at 1:38 PM, StillGreezy said:

Yes.   You make really good statements on here.   And yes Lord please on last sentence.  

How are things coming along in Tiger land Greezy? Is Tyner tough to work for? I hear he’s like Jerry Jones; always meddling in the coach’s job.

26 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Tyner left Tenaha for Martin's Mill end of last year .  We have a new female superintendent that loves athletics.   Shell be at the games she probably wont be in the field house.   

Man Tyner went to no football school? I didn’t know that