Harmony coach

Destry

On 1/25/2022 at 12:53 AM, StillGreezy said:

Especially considering their numbers barely had moved them up.  Wards a damn good coach for sure. 

Not denying that at all. Friends told me from Harleton that he came in with some internal problems existing, whatever that means, but would not alter his spread philosophy to fit the kids. Just passing on info.

4 minutes ago, Destry said:

Not denying that at all. Friends told me from Harleton that he came in with some internal problems existing, whatever that means, but would not alter his spread philosophy to fit the kids. Just passing on info.

Well hes a system coach.   Bad decision making by harleton in my opinion.   You don't hire a roofer to paint your house.   

6 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Well hes a system coach.   Bad decision making by harleton in my opinion.   You don't hire a roofer to paint your house.   

Agree, people who make these decisions sometimes only looks at record and not ability to fit in. All history anyway, hope Tenaha makes a goood decision and y’all continue to be successful 

• Like 1

Just now, Destry said:

Agree, people who make these decisions sometimes only looks at record and not ability to fit in. All history anyway, hope Tenaha makes a goood decision and y’all continue to be successful 

Yes.   You make really good statements on here.   And yes Lord please on last sentence.  

44 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Yes.   You make really good statements on here.   And yes Lord please on last sentence.  

Sometimes best way to learn is to sit back and observe😎

On 1/28/2022 at 1:38 PM, StillGreezy said:

How are things coming along in Tiger land Greezy? Is Tyner tough to work for? I hear he’s like Jerry Jones; always meddling in the coach’s job.

20 minutes ago, UnclePigg said:

How are things coming along in Tiger land Greezy? Is Tyner tough to work for? I hear he’s like Jerry Jones; always meddling in the coach’s job.

Tyner left Tenaha for Martin's Mill end of last year .  We have a new female superintendent that loves athletics.   Shell be at the games she probably wont be in the field house.   

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, StillGreezy said:

Tyner left Tenaha for Martin's Mill end of last year .  We have a new female superintendent that loves athletics.   Shell be at the games she probably wont be in the field house.   

Man Tyner went to no football school? I didn’t know that 

On 1/28/2022 at 12:50 PM, SilkyJohnson said:

So, Harmony folks don't worry. You guys are staying under center 🤣

Don't think that was the deal Silky. If Harmon was staying under center changes wouldn't have been made. The pill will be slung.🤣

On 1/30/2022 at 7:23 AM, eagle34 said:

Don't think that was the deal Silky. If Harmon was staying under center changes wouldn't have been made. The pill will be slung.🤣

Everyone in that district is probably hoping harmony does go to slinging the pill in the spread. Mark my words, if Harmony goes to spread and starts throwing 20-30 times a game they go from top of the district to bottom of district quickly. Be careful what you ask for.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...